rakijator

May 2, 2020
If you are trying to load a save from "Uncondtitional Love"(the previous game) it needs to have been made in a particular place at the end the story as indicated in the game. These saves are located here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves and should be automatically found by "Lost Love".

If you are trying to load saves from earlier versions of "Lost Love" these are stored here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves and should just work out of the box.

If you are using another persons save or backup saves you might want to run the game once to let it create the appropriate folders in appdata. Then paste the saves into the above mentioned folder.

Start the game and Load the save.

Good Luck
Thank you so much.

I tried loading saves from Lost Love's earlier versions and it works perfectly.

Reactions: Xanado

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Most of the preview images on OP are from Chapter 1 (unconditional love) and not from Chapter 2 (Lost Love).
its confusing, i know its a long time since i played it, but i don't remember that scene. As i remember the last time they have sex before the mc room scene. they are quite in a hurry after the sex knowing that John is about to return home.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
its confusing, i know its a long time since i played it, but i don't remember that scene. As i remember the last time they have sex before the mc room scene. they are quite in a hurry after the sex knowing that John is about to return home.
The scene with John involved is from the 'Ground Hog Day' aka Day 3.

Reactions: VolksKrieg
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes