• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
really a disappointed update. The scenes without animations are so discouraging. I will no longer be a patreon in this game and I suggest you all do the same. dev, You want our money, work more. Just still images is a mess, at least create a gif (5-10 frame)

This chapter is 99% worst than the first one
Uffffff......... Be glad that the dev wasn't added NTR to the update.

Reactions: DarkDestro

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This was an update that had it all some really great scenes in this one but I'm just so happy that the whole Nika situation was resolved and afterwards how it went with her she and the MC look perfect together if that whole drama wasn't enough to get worked up imagine the feeling at the end of this update now that did have me worried good joke in the end :LOL: The knocking them up part wasn't a joke though? I'm all for that especially after the Heather scene :love:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 905499

keeps asking for a password. help pls.
you activated the parental lock and set a password for it. Delete the prefs.txt or config.txt file in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/VNgine2 folder and start the game again.

EDIT: Not AppData/LocalLow but AppData/Local/VNgine folder and delete game.settings file and restart the game.

Reactions: Samloie

Samloie

Oct 31, 2017
you activated the parental lock and set a password for it. Delete the prefs.txt or config.txt file in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/VNgine2 folder and start the game again.

EDIT: Not AppData/LocalLow but AppData/Local/VNgine folder and delete game.settings file and restart the game.
cheers m8

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
really a disappointed update. The scenes without animations are so discouraging. I will no longer be a patreon in this game and I suggest you all do the same. dev, You want our money, work more. Just still images is a mess, at least create a gif (5-10 frame)

This chapter is 99% worst than the first one
I see your trolling posts claiming I use multiple accounts have been removed, but quotes of them are still here so I'll clear up one of your delusions; I have a grand total of 1 (one) account in this forum. One. (And any Staff member is welcome to search the forum logs for my IP Address to validate my claim, they'll find only one account uses it.) And before you go off on another tangent..... I don't bother with VPNs, they're pointless.

As to your opinions about this update, it doesn't look as though anyone agrees with them. If you don't like the game, don't play it. There are hundreds more here that you might enjoy.

BloodWizer

Oct 27, 2020
I wasn't sure I'd like this one at first. After finally setting aside some time to play it I am glad I finally did because I got so sucked into the story. I'm really looking forward to Chapter 3 now.

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

Sulle

Jan 10, 2020
Hello DEV
Would it be possible to have a patch for the language in Portuguese as there was in chapter 1?
I'm trying to use ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator, but the config.ini file no longer appears to change the language from English to Portuguese.
I love your work and would love to continue following.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello DEV
Would it be possible to have a patch for the language in Portuguese as there was in chapter 1?
I'm trying to use ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator, but the config.ini file no longer appears to change the language from English to Portuguese.
Hi, sorry but I am super confused about your post, what config.ini are you talking about?

All you have to do is unpack the zip file in languages in the game, then translate it. Replace the flag, pack it, name it Portuguese or whatever, start the game and you should see the flag in the game. Click on it and game translates.

/A

Reactions: Sulle

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Hello DEV

ReiPatcher only works with Mono files and does not work with il2cpp files.
And why, if the dialogues are in a separate text file?

Aesouh, ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator - it is an auto-translator that is used when it is almost impossible to get dialogues from monobehaviour

Reactions: MrRiouso and Sulle
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes