tathar.

Mar 3, 2018
ok while i like this game, do you people feel that the animation count has decreased the last few updates ? it seem for each scene we are getting around 1 or 2 animations. i felt season 1 has more animations per scene.
i was thinking the same... and write about it also. they're really slacking on animations in 'lost love'. it was much better (longer, different angles) in unconditional love

Sep 29, 2019
Question for developers. Are you planning a Trilogy or more then 3 parts?

Dudes I'm happy for this new update(I have not started yet). I hopes the protagonist has another secret sister, love the models, love your work, love the story.
I'm so happy, I will go and play now Cheers!!!

Request:
PS: Again please make Maureen his unknown sister some how " Love this character a lot dudes; Bring a sisters squad!!! " :devilish::ROFLMAO::cool:

Reactions: Motkeyz

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The amount of people that simply don't read the text astounds me. I mean I know that's a given at this point that many people don't read most of the text, but not even when you are seemingly at the end of the game? Come on, give at least that part 2 minutes of your attention span to figure how the story supposedly ended.

Reactions: Motkeyz

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
Aesouh any chance of having the option for Nika to call the MC "daddy" instead of brother in future updates? think it would be pretty hot... plus, with the pigtails and her liking being called "sweet little girl" i think it makes sense for her character
During that scene what made her like it was to be called his girl as in his girlfriend probably more than daddyplay. It makes more sense for her character to be the dominant one between them. She just lost her virginity ofc she's going to be less dominating in her first sex experience.

"keep going or I'm going to... fucking hit you!" is more like the fiery Veronika that would make MC call her mommy rather than the opposite xD

But who knows what will happen :sneaky:

Last edited:

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks Very Much, Dev. For Add Download Link For 32bit System. I Am Really Grateful.

Unlike Milftoon Drama and Taffy Tales, who recently only worked for 64-bit Windows and not for 32-bit Windows.
I can not Play them Again and I dropped in the middle. Damn To Them.

Reactions: Revan 12345

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can someone pls share full saves till episode 4. I moved to mac from pc and lost all my progress. Thanks in advance
If you still have your Mac move over your save. Otherwise start over with Chapter 2's build-in save on Nika-path.

You can hold Shift (left) to skip through the dialogues if you want.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I have a problem. When I go to Maureen's room just after we listen her mom on the phone, nothing is happening, the game is blocked. That's been happening a lot during this update with what I assume was animations (last I played was R2 and everything was fine). Everytime an animation was supposed to play the image was stuck and nothing happened. I manage to skip by saving then loading (couldn't see the animations which it sucked but at least I could continue) but this trick doesn't work this time and I can't to anything. Is there a solution or is it coming from my computer ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi everyone I have a problem. When I go to Maureen's room just after we listen her mom on the phone, nothing is happening, the game is blocked. That's been happening a lot during this update with what I assume was animations (last I played was R2 and everything was fine). Everytime an animation was supposed to play the image was stuck and nothing happened. I manage to skip by saving then loading (couldn't see the animations which it sucked but at least I could continue) but this trick doesn't work this time and I can't to anything. Is there a solution or is it coming from my computer ?
Please post your save(+png file). I will have to take a look at it.

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes