Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
after that picture at the end i accept with love .. this picture all of them are pregnant its my dream ! i hope at the end of this game i will see this picture in the harem path with all of them in the bed ready for the MC.

34.gif

D3fau1t

Oct 18, 2020
Can anyone please provide their chapter one saved file? I had to format windows and I don't want to play from all over again.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can anyone please provide their chapter one saved file? I had to format windows and I don't want to play from all over again.
If you click new game in chapter 2 you basically start off from where chapter 1 ended, but there are of course choices that matter for you through chapter 1, so you just have to roll with what you get, which i think is the harem sort of path continuation

Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
Traduction Française R4 PE en cours

French Translate R4 PE in progress

Traduction Française Timestamps, Lost Love R3PE

French Translate Timestamps, Lost Love R3PE

Unrated version
I can't wait to get the update.
Thank you in advance !

Dec 15, 2017
after that picture at the end i accept with love .. this picture all of them are pregnant its my dream ! i hope at the end of this game i will see this picture in the harem path with all of them in the bed ready for the MC.

View attachment 908754
Absolutely agree with this. I loved that image of all of them pregnant. I remember initially thinking, "That sucks that they ended the game, but if that is how it ends, I am totally ok with that." Then the April Fools text popped up and I laughed, but still thought yeah that pregnant ending still wouldn't have been so bad.

Reactions: tankdick and Alteni

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just want to say that having completed the latest update, this is, without a doubt, the most amazing well-written bro/sis love story I think I've ever seen. Sure, it's inside this crazy, sometimes batshit sci-fi story, but there's something so pure about it. The dialogue during the sex scene and the scene itself was perfect, you could practically feel the emotion, that's how real it was.

It's thrown me for a bit of a loop as well because Juli, Heather, and Gaz are all great too, Gaz particularly feels just as special as Nika, and I'm honestly torn between wanting a harem (a real one this time ;)) and just wanting Nika (or maybe 2 Nikas ;)). But I do feel like Nika might just have become my #1 favourite sister in these games. :giggle:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
In the WT, at Step 138, it says to go to the Chocolaterie. I go there and get knocked out by Bacon's dad and the game ends. Then it returns me to home so that I have to go to the garage to get the crowbar.

Cannot figure out what to do since there are choices to be made.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In the WT, at Step 138, it says to go to the Chocolaterie. I go there and get knocked out by Bacon's dad and the game ends. Then it returns me to home so that I have to go to the garage to get the crowbar.

Cannot figure out what to do since there are choices to be made.
There should be 2 blue dots on your map.. try the second dot first.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
Just want to say that having completed the latest update, this is, without a doubt, the most amazing well-written bro/sis love story I think I've ever seen. Sure, it's inside this crazy, sometimes batshit sci-fi story, but there's something so pure about it. The dialogue during the sex scene and the scene itself was perfect, you could practically feel the emotion, that's how real it was.

It's thrown me for a bit of a loop as well because Juli, Heather, and Gaz are all great too, Gaz particularly feels just as special as Nika, and I'm honestly torn between wanting a harem (a real one this time ;)) and just wanting Nika (or maybe 2 Nikas ;)). But I do feel like Nika might just have become my #1 favourite sister in these games. :giggle:
I'm really glad you liked it and I appreciate your comment ^^ I was very nervous about the scene when I wrote it since it was the first actual sex scene for young Nika. So I'm really happy to hear that I managed to make you and some Nika fans enjoy the scene ^^

I look forward to continue working on this game with this amazing team. You and the fanbase are amazing and very supportive and perhaps one of the best fan-bases I've seen games here have.

Cheers!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The other one is the college. Thought about that but was not sure what to do there. I have already been there based on steps 126-132.
The WT isn't correct and based on old files.

You need to go to the computer room (first door on the left) to be able to survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crippy

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I am really glad you liked it and I appreciate your comment ^^ I was very nervous about the scene when I wrote it since it was the first actual sex scene for young Nika. So I'm really happy to hear that I managed to make you and some Nika fans enjoy the scene ^^

I look forward to continue working on this game. You and the fanbase are amazing and very supportive and perhaps one of the best fan-bases I've seen games have.

Cheers!
No problem. :giggle: Favourite moment was when she asks him why he loves her so much and he describes all the things he likes about her because it's punctuated by a wonderfully passionate kiss. :love: Also when he calls her "my girl".

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also, anyone who's able to provide an updated CG rip would have my undying gratitude because I need to have those MC and Nika renders in my collection. :love:

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes