cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok and what's the png file ?
Your save works fine for me.. which version of the game do you play right now? I tested it on RL4 (latest available one). Also make sure you have the latest English/English_Unrated files.
1605899254085.png

Please post your player.log file too. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/VNgine folder. Thanks!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ok and what's the png file ?
the .save file is the save and the image is the thumbnail, they should both be named the same and you ideally share both to make it show up in the game correctly :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks Very Much, Dev. For Add Download Link For 32bit System. I Am Really Grateful.

Unlike Milftoon Drama and Taffy Tales, who recently only worked for 64-bit Windows and not for 32-bit Windows.
I can not Play them Again and I dropped in the middle. Damn To Them.
Hi, its not us (Devs) that manage the OP of the forum, again this is a pirate forum and whatever is shared by someone is what you get, we have Win 64-bit, Win 32-bit, Mac and Linux versions on our patreon all released at the same time.

/A

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Your save works fine for me.. which version of the game do you play right now? I tested it on RL4 (latest available one). Also make sure you have the latest English/English_Unrated files.
View attachment 908402

Please post your player.log file too. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/VNgine folder. Thanks!
I'm also playing the latest version and I downloaded the latest unrated files from the OP.
I can see two player files when I go normally but they don't appear when I use Attach files.
I guess if it works for you but not for me that means it's from my computer (it's not a very good one).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm also playing the latest version and I downloaded the latest unrated files from the OP.
I can see two player files when I go normally but they don't appear when I use Attach files.
I guess if it works for you but not for me that means it's from my computer (it's not a very good one).
rename the files to player.txt or pack them into a rar/zip file.

zababou25

Jul 20, 2020
Bonjour savez-vous quand la version de la traduction pour la rl4 content sort?
Hello, do you know when the translation version for rl4 content will be released?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok thanks
You use FMOD and I see a errors due to it in your log file. Try to uninstall it and then try the scene again. It also seems to be that your graphic driver is outdated? But I'm not sure about it, because I don't know which graphic card model you use.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
You use FMOD and I see a errors due to it in your log file. Try to uninstall it and then try the scene again. It also seems to be that your graphic driver is outdated? But I'm not sure about it, because I don't know which graphic card model you use.
Sorry if I ask dumb questions but what's FMOD I don't remember installing it, and how to uninstall it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry if I ask dumb questions but what's FMOD I don't remember installing it, and how to uninstall it.
It is some sort of music library. You probably installed it together with a different game. Check your "installed software" to uninstall the program.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
It is some sort of music library. You probably installed it together with a different game. Check your "installed software" to uninstall the program.
I can't find it , well nevermind I give up, that's maybe the graphic card then, I'l try again when I have something better. Thanks for your help and would you mind giving a save after that animation or scene ? Maybe I'l still be able to continue if I skip it ?

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes