Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious. What's the difference in the update from a few days ago and the Platinum Edition?

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
is there any full save or at least gallery mod for this game ? Playing without walkthrough but want see all that this game has to offer :)

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

albul

Jun 8, 2017
It's surprising to see many people here sharing heather with bacon. Maybe because they are closer to how bacon is than MC in real life and are happy that a guy like them is getting action? :LOL:
I think it's more like the persons that took that path feel the need to state that they took it, because they are expecting/hoping more like that. Sex scenes with the MC + one (or more) of the gals is a given pretty much any update, while MC + another male + one of the gals is not. But those are just my (probably biased) assumptions, you'd need a poll to actually confirm.

I personally didn't care to see it and sent Bacon packing.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The task says to rest but nothing happens when I click on the couch or bed. Any idea what to do?
if you played the update from a week or so ago there is nothing new. content was edit to scenes that are already there.

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
I have them. Which song from which scene do you want?
I want them all
But there is one music that I really like. I do not know in which scene it appeared specifically from the last two chapters, but it is music and there is a word in the middle of the music said "that's good".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I want them all
But there is one music that I really like. I do not know in which scene it appeared specifically from the last two chapters, but it is music and there is a word in the middle of the music said "that's good".
Use AssetStudio to extract the audio files from the game.

Good luck.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
p1 update did not add any animations to the threesome? :(
Yes it is, again, there is 4 new animations + around 3 more that werent trigger correctly and some have been extended with more dialogues to get them harder to skip. We also modified a complete scene. It's not only a typo fix, i read so many comment from poeple saying rubbish informations.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys !

I need help...

I'm stuck after a certain fake ending where MC dies.
I just don't know what to do after that...

I'm just stuck. The walkthrough says I should go to the Beach, but nothing is happening there.

Help please :confused:

EDIT : Nevermind that ! I managed to unstuck myself. I just needed to visit cumputer room at College. I think I'm blind... sorry !
I'm back to playing :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes