Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
if you guys already played r6 than its only a bug fix and adds 4 animation to the scenes. i guess using replay u can see them. no new scenes were addit
There is also some animation that werent trigger or easily skipped if you click too fast in R6 that have been extended with more dialogues so it will currently play enough longer to be seen. Also the bacon Mc talk scene have been extended with more... information.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
For those having issues with the "Incest Patch" link in the OP.

R6P1 Unrated patch (Patches are version sensitive.)

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Lost Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Lost Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good luck!

Do not rename, do not open it, do not extract it, just copy it as is.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
so .....if you dont fuck any of the girls ...all will be good but if you have sex, then your fu...d!? what ???? why play if all goes down the drain????

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
wt...? I don't find anything new between R6 and R6 P1 Fixes.

So, I assume, R6 P1 it really have just bug fixes, and not everything you say in the changelog.

Well it makes sense, because it has been a really short time between R6 and R6 P1. Please be more realistic and show the correct info in the changelog.

If I am wrong and there are really 4 new scenes with R6 P1 release then tell me how to find them, they don't exist in the gallery and there is no new actions I can do after finishing R6 version.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
wt...? I don't find anything new between R6 and R6 P1 Fixes.

So, I assume, R6 P1 it really have just bug fixes, and not everything you say in the changelog.

Well it makes sense, because it has been a really short time between R6 and R6 P1. Please be more realistic and show the correct info in the changelog.

If I am wrong and there are really 4 new scenes with R6 P1 release then tell me how to find them, they don't exist in the gallery and there is no new actions I can do after finishing R6 version.
The 4 new *animations are (I snipped this from discord, a similar question was asked there).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(*Nowhere in the changelog does it say new scenes. You probably misunderstood.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darklord_1965

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
The 4 new animations are (I snipped this from discord, a similar question was asked there).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they already were available in the original R6 version. But if they were improved then thanks for clarify me about it. They could just say that in the changelog instead of copy/paste all R6 info (more or less)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Quick nav bar didn't work. Game got stuck at front of home, when placing the cursor at the back door it changed like I'm supposed to click there to go inside, but clicking did nothing.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes