Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Last post from him was some sort of excuse why dates aren't promised or some shit
Are you trying to start some polemic shit on the thread like you do on some other one?

Because it look like to complicate to search back, I explain that we never set date, the game is release when its done. The art is done BEFORE the writing in my game and we decide to add an extra scene in this current release, so yes it's normal the writing is uncomplete at the moment.

Feel free to support the Dev you like if its not done yet instead of arguing on pirate board about late release. If you have further question, come talk with us on discord.

bodhisattwa

Jun 25, 2020
I am sorry but unable to play after fake end, walkthrough says ther is more after this fake end but how to go through please help.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I am sorry but unable to play after fake end, walkthrough says ther is more after this fake end but how to go through please help.
You need to visit some place first before you go there, but I'm not sure which place, maybe the computer class?

Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
Are you trying to start some polemic shit on the thread like you do on some other one?

Because it look like to complicate to search back, I explain that we never set date, the game is release when its done. The art is done BEFORE the writing in my game and we decide to add an extra scene in this current release, so yes it's normal the writing is uncomplete at the moment.

Feel free to support the Dev you like if its not done yet instead of arguing on pirate board about late release. If you have further question, come talk with us on discord.
I love when a dev sticks up for themselves and their team. Very diplomatic, I could never be so patient. Props to the development team on great community interaction and creating the best game out in the genre!

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017

amen!

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

WELL, OK THEN GOOD SIR. let us not start a fight here

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes