laizin

Mar 14, 2018
Too bad there's so few scene with Aliza,but too busy fucking Juli all the time...
and i skipped most of those though.
Annnnd the most hilarious thing in this update is that when MC told his teammate practice hard but he kept FUCKING AROUND all the time but never see him training and still won,wow!
(y)(y)(y)

Feb 1, 2019
as much as i like ntr, swinging and sharing i just can't stand john, his character feels weak and dumb, mc could help him to fuck his mother and sis so he could stay away from juli. bacon is other history, imagine mc and bacon swapping mothers fucking all day. i would share mauren, gaz, nikka, agnes with him too but john? no way, i dunno why but i can't stand him, feels like he does not deserve all that bliss

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
can someone compress this game ?
No, this is the most compressed version without any loss of quality

Understand
archive with audio - 1.48 Gb
archive with video - 2.78 Gb
backgrounds archive - 1.02 Gb
what to remove in the game to reduce the download size? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: kingmitos33

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
as much as i like ntr, swinging and sharing i just can't stand john, his character feels weak and dumb, mc could help him to fuck his mother and sis so he could stay away from juli. bacon is other history, imagine mc and bacon swapping mothers fucking all day. i would share mauren, gaz, nikka, agnes with him too but john? no way, i dunno why but i can't stand him, feels like he does not deserve all that bliss
I agree that I'd prefer sharing with Bacon before I share with John. But I wouldn't mind John if he went back the way he was at the beginning. Initially, in the first game, you could see that Nika was always around him, and you could see her touching him under the kitchen table and things like that. And he had some authority over MC. I guess he only became a weak cuck type character because people wanted Nika to be only for MC. If his personnality goes back the way it was, then why not share girls with him.

Last edited:

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Motkeyz (or henchmen) can you use a transparent png for your textbox? You have bold white letters with black outlines for text, there is no reason to obscure any part of the screen...

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Shit, shit, shiiiiiit!
HELP!

Can someone share saves before EP 7? I reinstalled system and files are gone. If you have a save where Beacon is not involved in sex with his mom and Gas ain't my girl (AFAI remember, it was like this), I'll be appreaciated :)

If not, I'll take what you have xD

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
All translations are fan-made.
if there is no French translation yet, then the translator hasn’t done it yet (if someone is doing this)

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes