♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there.
I played the first part of this game last year but I had a big crash with my pc and I had to format my main drive. I fear the answer, but I ask anyway. Where are the saves stored?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Hi there.
I played the first part of this game l'année dernière, but I had a big crash with my pc and I had to format my main drive. I fear the answer, but I ask anyway. Where are the saves stored?
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps [Lost Love or Unconditional Love]\Saves

edit: Probably. Unity sometimes puts save data in the registry, but in that case I think there's just a .png in the Saves directory.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps [Lost Love or Unconditional Love]\Saves

edit: Probably. Unity sometimes puts save data in the registry, but in that case I think there's just a .png in the Saves directory.
That's what i suspected. So i'm good at starting over, not that it's torture anyway. Thanks

I think a tag is missing here, don't you think? :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Holy mollly... :ROFLMAO: I must have spent at least a quarter of an hour rolling on the floor so much I laughed. My girlfriend almost called the emergency because I couldn't breathe... I still have a stomach ache
I'm happy to see that our weird humor makes you laugh so much. Hopefully you enjoy the game as much as we do.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
I've had a problem for a while. Almost every time i save the game crashes. Either it stops working and the commands no longer react, or it simply restarts the pc. Any idea what it could be from?
I don't know this game engine, so some help would be appreciated
I can give more details if needed

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi there
I've had a problem for a while. Almost every time i save the game crashes. Either it stops working and the commands no longer react, or it simply restarts the pc. Any idea what it could be from?
I don't know this game engine, so some help would be appreciated
I can give more details if needed
Please attached your player log file. The file is located in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow folder.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Please attached your player log file. The file is located in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow folder.
I tried to start over by removing my saves (I moved them to the desktop) and deleting "game.settings". I restarted the game and did just save and see, and there was no problem. So i put my saves (those placed on the desktop) in their place "AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love" I restarted the game, and my pc crashed.
So here is the files ( I put the two log files )
PS: And another thing may or may not be important... I have a lot of save files, just over 200. I'm telling you this because the more i saved the more the game crashed

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi team guys.
Yeah yeah don't hide Motkeyz i saw you passed by. I believe you all should seserve an Oscar for this game.
I mean Wow! So many references here, that we could make a quiz for the players who find the most. No kiding...
Even a pink floyd album? Hahaha.. I see there's a good culture here. This game is killer!
And if you run into Stifler's mom, say hi for me, okay?
We love you guys! Keep going you are killers

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So i put my saves (those placed on the desktop) in their place "AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love" I restarted the game, and my pc crashed.
Saves belong into "\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves\" folder.
Any news about the files i posted?
This error message is not a very important it only says that you miss the image for your save. As long as your save file is there you can load it.
FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "C:\Users\nicol\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves\SleepwithNika.png"
This one is something else and possible related to your GPU (driver) or to the location you have stored the game.

I saw that NVIDIA released a new driver for your GPU yesterday.... maybe you can try it.
D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (1366 x 768 fmt 27 aa 1), error 0x887a0005

D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (1366 x 768 fmt 19 aa 1), error 0x887a0005
The game shouldn't crash at all and most of the time it is related to the users settings and third party application that mess with the users system (bloatware).

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Saves belong into "\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves\" folder.

This error message is not a very important it only says that you miss the image for your save. As long as your save file is there you can load it.

This one is something else and possible related to your GPU (driver) or to the location you have stored the game.

I saw that NVIDIA released a new driver for your GPU yesterday.... maybe you can try it.

The game shouldn't crash at all and most of the time it is related to the users settings and third party application that mess with the users system (bloatware).
yes I saw that some *.png were missing in the folder. I don't think that's really a problem either, it's just missing the image for the backup.
I don't know why, but only now i saw that NVIDIA software no longer loads on startup. So it didn't notify me about the new update. I'll fix it right away, and i'll also see if another app is messing it up. My bad... I haven't done a good maintenance for a while. I'll get to it as soon i have the time. Tanks much to taken in your time, and for the good advises(y)

Reactions: cold_arctus

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Wow MC has some choices to make either hook john up with piper which will result in mc not being or just let things continue how they're supposed to be and as far as mc's daughter goes it's anyone's guess on who the mother is cause mc has been spreading his seed all over town throughout time and what's the deal with maureen's mom is she with the corp or does she work with omj cause she's shady af personally i think she's with the corp and i also think maureen knows more than she lets on and speaking of maureen's mom is she also the drama teacher from the college in the past and if so that would explain a lot i also like that she has the lucifer persona going on with asking about desires another great easter egg.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wow MC has some choices to make either hook john up with piper which will result in mc not being or just let things continue how they're supposed to be and as far as mc's daughter goes it's anyone's guess on who the mother is cause mc has been spreading his seed all over town throughout time and what's the deal with maureen's mom is she with the corp or does she work with omj cause she's shady af personally i think she's with the corp and i also think maureen knows more than she lets on and speaking of maureen's mom is she also the drama teacher from the college in the past and if so that would explain a lot i also like that she has the lucifer persona going on with asking about desires another great easter egg.
OMJ alias "Doc", lets on that the mc would have several children... Daughters it seems to me :sneaky: In which timelines ??? :rolleyes:
But we already know who the mother of one of them is. For sure... Or maybe not :unsure:
Because with all the spaghetti in the same bowl, who knows if the mc isn't the father of his own daughter's mother?
I mean, this guy fucks timelines as much as he fucks girls. A real game of darts, or a professional screwdriver perhaps. Besides i think i will rename him as Hilti or Makita this will fit him prety well . However i don't know if the mc's dick will be enough to punch a hole in the spatiotemporal web... That stupid Gas had me screaming with laughter :giggle:

For Maureen and her mother, i have the same feeling as well. there is something fishy with them but...
I don't know, maybe it's just a false lead my dear Watson :unsure:

Last edited:

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
OMJ alias "Doc", lets on that the mc would have several children... Daughters it seems to me :sneaky: In which timelines ??? :rolleyes:
But we already know who the mother of one of them is. For sure... Or maybe not :unsure:
But with all the spaghetti in the same bowl, who knows if the mc isn't the father of his own daughter's mother?
I mean, this guy fucks timelines as much as he fucks girls. A real game of darts, or a professional screwdriver perhaps. Besides think i will rename him as Hilti or Makita this will fit him prety well :giggle:
Touche still a great game nonetheless with so many twists and turns I have a feeling even though part 2 isn't completed yet I think there's going to be a part 3.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes