tormented

Jan 31, 2020
I know this has possibly been asked before, is there a Ipatch built into the game now, or is it just that the link for the Ipatch broken?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I know this has possibly been asked before, is there a Ipatch built into the game now, or is it just that the link for the Ipatch broken?
It's not build in, and only the Mega link is useless (deleted on Mega's end). Use the other link.

colargol59

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone else has this problem ?
My game is blocked (freeze) at day 14, just after the "Gaz sunbathing" when she's in MC's arms, just before the choice we'll have to do (accept or not accpt her love).
Does anyone have a backup at this time ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone else has this problem ?
My game is blocked (freeze) at day 14, just after the "Gaz sunbathing" when she's in MC's arms, just before the choice we'll have to do (accept or not accpt her love).
Does anyone have a backup at this time ?
A backup of what?

Someone else's save probably won't help, since the issue with your game freezing most likely isn't a save issue, and another copy of the current version might end up having the same issue.
You'll need to try and identify what's causing the problem before help can be given.

There should be a log file in your system's AppData/LocalLow (assuming you're running on Windows), iirc it's "playerlog". Attach that to a post, and hopefully someone can be of help.

:NOTE:
I do mean 1644815808517.png instead of copy/paste the contents.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
A backup of what?

Someone else's save probably won't help, since the issue with your game freezing most likely isn't a save issue, and another copy of the current version might end up having the same issue.
You'll need to try and identify what's causing the problem before help can be given.

There should be a log file in your system's AppData/LocalLow (assuming you're running on Windows), iirc it's "playerlog". Attach that to a post, and hopefully someone can be of help.

I do mean View attachment 1652466 instead of copy/paste the contents.
Be sure to be on the latest version of the game, not sure it is the latest on this site but a early version before the patch.

colargol59

Jan 18, 2021
A backup of what?

I do mean View attachment 1652466 instead of copy/paste the contents.
Ok, thank you for your answer.
This is what i have found in the AppData/LocalLow ( I had to change the extension to .txt because the .log could not be attached)

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Save for "R6 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
Can you share a complete save for the R7 as well?

Reactions: Tearil

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok, thank you for your answer.
This is what i have found in the AppData/LocalLow ( I had to change the extension to .txt because the .log could not be attached)
Curl error 56: Receiving data failed with unitytls error code 1048578
This error is new to me; it's the first time I see it and according to Unity forum it might be related to an ad-blocker on DNS level. :unsure:

Driver: 27.21.14.5671
Your GPU driver is piss old too.

XInput1_3.dll not found. Trying XInput9_1_0.dll instead...
There is a problem with your DirectX version too.

I would suggest to perform a clean GPU driver install with DDU first and then check for missing Windows-Updates.

Link DDU:

Link latest Nvidia driver:

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes