F tom

Oct 20, 2021
Does anyone know the classic movie mentioned in "Day 9 Juli Lounge" reply scene of Timestamps: Unconditional Love?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Does anyone know the classic movie mentioned in "Day 9 Juli Lounge" reply scene of Timestamps: Unconditional Love?
Can you post a screenshot of the scene/extract of the dialogue so I can take a guess ? I don't remember this scene.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I honestly don't understand why this game is not popular. And the renderers are of high quality, and the video is there, and the plot is good. And there are not many supporting the game and the discussion thread is also not popular.
Why do you think that is?
No ntr in it

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I honestly don't understand why this game is not popular. And the renderers are of high quality, and the video is there, and the plot is good. And there are not many supporting the game and the discussion thread is also not popular.
A lot of people don't like Unity from what I've seen and there are elements of sandbox with the map that people don't like either.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Because its Unity it isnt accesible for android users.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes