cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm not sure if this has happened before, I've no interest in scrolling through pages looking to see if it has, but for me, the entire game freezes after choosing the smoking preference and you see the MC's (presumably) ass. nothing but ESC does anything, not that any of the ESC options help.

Played a lot of games on here, but this is the first where I've come across a bug before even getting into the game. I assume the developers have some reason they are using Unity, preference, or perhaps just what they are versed in, but I also assume a big part of their motivation when creating this game is Patreon pledges and money. I've never had an issue with Ren'py games other than the occasional missing file, but you always get the option to ignore and move on. I don't know if this is a Unity thing or not, but it just irritated me since I waited for this to download just to encounter a bug right out the box. Deleted it now and will move on, but if this goes to another chapter, the developers should look into migrating to Ren'py, which will no doubt mean more people will be able to enjoy their content in a familiar and easy to use way, and in turn,p will result in more pledges.

Just my 2 pence anyway. :D
Nothing to do with the game. You simply applied an unrated patch to an outdated game version here on F95.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm not sure if this has happened before, I've no interest in scrolling through pages looking to see if it has, but for me, the entire game freezes after choosing the smoking preference and you see the MC's (presumably) ass. nothing but ESC does anything, not that any of the ESC options help.

Played a lot of games on here, but this is the first where I've come across a bug before even getting into the game. I assume the developers have some reason they are using Unity, preference, or perhaps just what they are versed in, but I also assume a big part of their motivation when creating this game is Patreon pledges and money. I've never had an issue with Ren'py games other than the occasional missing file, but you always get the option to ignore and move on. I don't know if this is a Unity thing or not, but it just irritated me since I waited for this to download just to encounter a bug right out the box. Deleted it now and will move on, but if this goes to another chapter, the developers should look into migrating to Ren'py, which will no doubt mean more people will be able to enjoy their content in a familiar and easy to use way, and in turn, will result in more pledges.

Just my 2 pence anyway. :D
Not 100% sure about the error, but this dev is using their own mods on unity, and Ren'Py does not give the capabilities that unity does for this game in general... could it go to renpy? yes but the dev has tools for unity made for his game(s) and it works. I've never had this issue you have and I believe it might be a mismatch between the version of the game and the adult patch being placed in there, but that is conjecture but it seems plausible.

yark63

Sep 10, 2021
Hello ! Do you have a full save ?
Because my game freeze when i meet gaz in the garden.. :/

Afma

Sep 28, 2019
Hey guys, anyone knows if there ARe any gameplays of the First chapter of the series My PC can't handle it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's old and the Game stops everytime
If you can play Mystwood Manor or Man of the House than you should be able to play this game too.

Please upload your player/output log file as text file here (.txt). The file is located in your users hidden AppData/locallow folder.

yark63

Sep 10, 2021
Hello guys !

I come to you because my game freezes and I don't know what to do to pass this moment (photo attached) Thanks in advance if you have any solutions!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello guys !

I come to you because my game freezes and I don't know what to do to pass this moment (photo attached) Thanks in advance if you have any solutions!
Like everyone else who is stuck at this scene, you are playing an outdated game version which doesn't match the unrated patch.

tre37714

Jul 2, 2017
Guys, does anyone have a save from the end of the game, otherwise I reinstalled Windows, I forgot to save the saves, if it’s not difficult, please give

Feb 13, 2019
-

CG PACK 5

CG PACK 5
Don't you have saves?

CG PACK 7

Don't you have saves?
Nah dude My laptop had its hardrive wiped twiche recently. so i have yet to fully complete the game now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
Ugh how dumb can the MC be. Wheres Older nika? Wheres older nika? is she still here? is she still alive? It doesnt take a rocket scientest to know that once you bring a person out of a timeline, then that person's future isnt the same. This is why u never fuck with time

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
One progress bar is missing but I hacked Motkeyz computer last night and found it:
Bacon : 300% :D

Anyways, just for the sake of it, here's what I'd like to see in next update.
WARNING : it is just what I'd like to see without any logical thinking about the story. I know some of the things I'll say have no chance to happen at this point in the story, or maybe ever. I also know I'm in the minority by not liking Nika that much (Tattoos & piercings annoy me, what can I do ?).

But let's go :
- MC+Grandma sex
- More Julia (+MC, +Bacon, +Dad, MF, MMF, MMMF, MFF with any other girl...) Love Julia anything is welcome except lesbian and foot fetish (not my thing).
- Bacon sex, wether he's the only dude in the scene or he's accompanied by MC or another guy. Sex with his mom is fine, but I'd like to see him with some other character (and not a random girl made specifically for the occasion).
- OMJ sex ? Curious if we will see OMJ in a sex scene. Could be fun.
- More Agnes and more MC's GF (I'd love to see one of these girls in a scene with more than one guy, but any scene will do : I didn't see enough of those 2 to be bored.)
- Orgy : any characters, just multiple guys, multiple girls, with swapping of course, not just 3 couples fucking separately in different areas of a room.
- Less Nika, unless it's Nika+MC+dad or MC+Bacon or MC+another guy. We had long scenes of MC fucking young and old Nika alone, I personnaly had enough of it, I don't want to see a MC+Nika scene in every update just because she's popular. Because in 10 updates from now, it will be like DmD with 15x "MC fucks main girl in the shower" or something.
Btw one thing that could be fun with Nika, was if there was a MFF scene with MC+old & young Nika thru some time travel paradox. And after the initial shock of discovering a younger/older version of themselves, they'd compete to be the best slut for MC.
- As said in one of my previous ramblings in this thread : One thing I'd like for now would be less focus on adding new characters, I think most people want more of the existing main ones. Whether you're a Fan of Nika, Julia, Heather or Bacon, I guess you would rather get more of these than "random nurse in OMJ's secret base" or "black lady friend of young Heather & Julia".
But sometimes new characters are great (Agnes :love:) But I still think there's enough characters right now (main ones & supporting ones) that devs can make 3-4 more updates without any new characters and it will be fine. And also quicker to create new scenes with existing characters

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes