Nov 27, 2018
what is the swinging tag is it withanother dude if so avoidable?
It's totally avoidable. You're able to share your friends mom with him and you can have a girl you are (potentially) dating give him a lap dance. There may be swinging with the other girls in the future but it's sort of vague whether its gonna happen at all or not

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

cmfa

May 1, 2017
Does anyone have a save from day 14 right after Gaz gave us a choice to accept his love or not ? As i started the game over from the beginning and i have the same problem. Just before this choice, the screen freezes and it is impossible for me to do anything. If I could have a working save from that moment, I could finally continue this great game. Thank you in advance to the charitable souls.
Same problem for me

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I honestly don't understand why this game is not popular. And the renderers are of high quality, and the video is there, and the plot is good. And there are not many supporting the game and the discussion thread is also not popular.
Why do you think that is?
I can only speak for myself but I left the thread for a long time thanks to so much of it drooling over Bacon.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Dude is literally the biggest bro in any game lol, he time-travels you to fuck around in the past and is chill with you fucking his hot mom all the time lol.
He mind wiped the mc several times don't know whether it was a mutual decision plus he's still keeping information from the mc.

Reactions: mightybored

Chrisojj

May 21, 2017
I'm not sure if this has happened before, I've no interest in scrolling through pages looking to see if it has, but for me, the entire game freezes after choosing the smoking preference and you see the MC's (presumably) ass. nothing but ESC does anything, not that any of the ESC options help.

Played a lot of games on here, but this is the first where I've come across a bug before even getting into the game. I assume the developers have some reason they are using Unity, preference, or perhaps just what they are versed in, but I also assume a big part of their motivation when creating this game is Patreon pledges and money. I've never had an issue with Ren'py games other than the occasional missing file, but you always get the option to ignore and move on. I don't know if this is a Unity thing or not, but it just irritated me since I waited for this to download just to encounter a bug right out the box. Deleted it now and will move on, but if this goes to another chapter, the developers should look into migrating to Ren'py, which will no doubt mean more people will be able to enjoy their content in a familiar and easy to use way, and in turn, will result in more pledges.

Just my 2 pence anyway. :D

• Angry
Reactions: joni51 and Kingvlad
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes