Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I wish that the patreons from another so called legend "he who will not be named" went to these guys
It seems this game is not promoted enough, there might be something to do regarding advertising. There's also the fact that most people have no taste. But in this case I think a large portion of the problem is that people just don't know about this game and how good it is.

Dec 24, 2018
It seems this game is not promoted enough, there might be something to do regarding advertising. There's also the fact that most people have no taste. But in this case I think a large portion of the problem is that people just don't know about this game and how good it is.
Also that this game split into 2 game threads. If it was 1 only it would probably be more popular I would imagine since it would be on the front page of liked games.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
That for sure killed our ranking here by splitting it, worst move we encounter ! They mention many time they were suppose to merge both... never happens :(
Maybe politely ask again, there's a chance management that opted to split the threads has changed since.
Also, if they still don't want to do it, you should try for a while to update more often just for visibility. Even if it's not true updates, Maybe just : "added 15 bonus images and fixed 3 typos" type of stuff. And then you're on the front page more often and people have more chances to notice you than if you update only 3 times a year. Some shitty games do that all the time : "version 1,00454a, b, c, d"... and they're 5 times in the "latest updates" page in the span of a month and a half.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Maybe politely ask again, there's a chance management that opted to split the threads has changed since.
Also, if they still don't want to do it, you should try for a while to update more often just for visibility. Even if it's not true updates, Maybe just : "added 15 bonus images and fixed 3 typos" type of stuff. And then you're on the front page more often and people have more chances to notice you than if you update only 3 times a year. Some shitty games do that all the time : "version 1,00454a, b, c, d"... and they're 5 times in the "latest updates" page in the span of a month and a half.
We dont like this kind of false update, as you know we are very proactive releasing a patch when something goes wrong and its usually update the same day on our patreon, but the patch almost never updates on pirates platforms.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
We dont like this kind of false update, as you know we are very proactive releasing a patch when something goes wrong and its usually update the same day on our patreon, but the patch almost never updates on pirates platforms.
I don't know what others think, but personally I wouldn't mind if you did these false updates. Especially if it's not only bug fixing but also a few bonus pictures. Even if it would represent 1% of the content of a real update, it's always nice to get a little more of something you like. So I don't think people would really mind in these conditions, and if it helps your visibility without being too much additional work, I'd say why not ? Probably just sticking ONE mini update like that in between each real one would be enough to double the number of times you're on front page, and would not affect credibility because you wouldn't do a,b,c,d,e versions but just one. Anyways, just a suggestion, do as you wish of course but I think something like that could help if F95 still doesn't want to merge threads.

Reactions: TommyTuba

albul

Jun 8, 2017
That may be something doable to add like the first scene of the next update quicker while i complete the rest... something to think of.
Just be prepared for the people whining about "short updates". Most people don't care to find the context behind the short update, just want to complain.

Not saying you should pay attention to them, just something to keep in mind.

colargol59

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone have a save from day 14 right after Gaz gave us a choice to accept his love or not ? As i started the game over from the beginning and i have the same problem. Just before this choice, the screen freezes and it is impossible for me to do anything. If I could have a working save from that moment, I could finally continue this great game. Thank you in advance to the charitable souls.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Awwww shit. That ending for the latest update. I see now how all the previous time travel shit is catching up. If you guys know you know what happened at the tattoo parlor in the early game. This is you, the MC, becoming that Assassin that shot the chick in the head (the one we think is an android). To save yourself and Gaz. Did the cops ever find the shotgun (or that the dead thing is an android?) in the store in the previous thing? Cuz THAT could be a giant red flag and you never showed it to us I think.

Good going man Motkeyz . You managed to publish a shit load of content again.
Kudos to you.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I honestly don't understand why this game is not popular. And the renderers are of high quality, and the video is there, and the plot is good. And there are not many supporting the game and the discussion thread is also not popular.
Why do you think that is?
It all started when the mods decided to separate the original game and this one in 2 threads. + there's probably more to do regarding advertising, and maybe more frequent updates would also help. Check one or 2 pages ago, we were discussing some of this with Motkeyz

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
finally decided to give this game a go completed all of chapter 1 and all of chapter 2 as of R7-PE. FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!! i need moar! that wasnt a cliffhanger at the end that was a straight up brick motherfuckin wall. that Gaz scene made me clutch my chest, idk why but for some reason she's one of my favorites. due to playing both games i was able to calm myself by thinking back to things i had already scene but fuck it was still hard to watch when it happened.

i have no idea what kinda author ninjitsu is going to tie all this up nice and tightly for a hopefully happy ending with everybody happy but im certainly looking forward to the ride. ty for putting this out here for free so that us poorer bastards of the internet can still have some fun

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes