X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
If you haven't noticed, games on this site have small releases months apart and it may come as a shock to you, but lots of people have played the games and lost their saves for a variety of reasons.
Unless you clean reinstall/rapair your win OS there is no way anyone would lose their saves. Saves are located at appdata folder, I have repaired win10 multiple times, upgraded to win11 then downgraded to win10 still have all saves from all Renpy & Unity VN.
Unless dev is a dick & intentionally makes saves not backward compatible then its different.
Most people ask for saves because they just want to skip the grind.

Edit: There is also a security concern, you can extract metadata with exiftools, as f95 doesn't remove any metadata from any files.

Last edited:

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Unless you clean reinstall/rapair your win OS there is no way anyone would lose their saves. Saves are located at appdata folder, I have repaired win10 multiple times, upgraded to win11 then downgraded to win10 still have all saves from all Renpy & Unity VN.
Can also have a computer die and be stuck working with a new one, it's how I lost all my old saves myself.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
If you haven't noticed, games on this site have small releases months apart and it may come as a shock to you, but lots of people have played the games and lost their saves for a variety of reasons.
No 90% of the people ask for a save to unlock the gallery because they don't want to play for the rewards, they want the prize and not put in the work.

Reactions: jjmayne and X0M3!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
can someone share here the next release when it is done?
If you really like the work we do, please wait a day or more to share it. The longer it stay out of any site like F95, the more it help us to stay in business by gaining more support so we can continue to do what we do! It's worth for any game you like. Remember that!

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
If you really like the work we do, please wait a day or more to share it. The longer it stay out of any site like F95, the more it help us to stay in business by gaining more support so we can continue to do what we do! It's worth for any game you like. Remember that!
due to covid and brexit I don't have the money to get it and share it (I am from the uk) and I am disabled so can't work

atm I don't even have a $1 to share

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes