Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I had to reinstall windows and forgot to backup saves, any kind soul out there willing to upload a complete save for the latest version of the game?

Rhagnar

Dec 26, 2020
What's missing for me from this awesome game is a Gallery... is there anything in scope for the next updates regarding this subject? Or anyone planning to create a Gallery MOD?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What's missing for me from this awesome game is a Gallery... is there anything in scope for the next updates regarding this subject? Or anyone planning to create a Gallery MOD?
Current update status is 99%, you can follow the progress on discord and our patreon.

Gallery is a feature that has been loong requested, and I have had this planned ages ago but it was scrapped in favour of the replay menu, and all the other priorities at the time. So here is some interesting information not shared before, most probably it's coming in the update after this one (R9). The gallery will be a selection of images you see when playing, and will be unlocked accordingly. I already made a gallery for the upcoming steam version of chapter 1 (which now runs on an ~R7 chapter 2 version of the engine with modifications and integrations) and i will incorporate it in chapter 2. We were very short-staffed this update so there was no time to put everything in place.

/A

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
In this update time travel is used to rewrite the mom in dad into being a man and a woman. The relationships remains the same though, so MC now has a history of railing his dad :V

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes