Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Compressed are unofficial version made by volonteers who do them in their free time. R8 was released two hours ago. Don't ask for compressed in due time someone will probably do it.

Or not, this is unity, not as easy as Renpy to compress.
Exactly, since its Unity should I wait for Compressed or not?

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Technically, it's the same character, so you would be sharing with yourself. So I thought it could help for people who don't like sharing. But again, I don't think the same way as you do, so it's normal if I don't completely get the way non-sharing people think.
And anyways, it would of course still be in the optional sharing route, the way I see it.
Yeah, clone sharing is still sharing, because they aren't the MC, just copies. (and if you want to get technical copies have their own will and such, just well depends how long they live if they get to do anything with it XD ). And for those that don't know, a clone isn't you, is like an identical twin but you give them all your memories.

The only kind of more than one M that isn't technically sharing, is where they are vessels so to speak that MC is controlling at the same time with the one mind, i.e. shared mind/hive mind etc. (where the MC is experiencing and thinking for all of them simultaneously).

For example if MC were to duplicate themselves with a skill and you don't know which one is the original, because there is no original as they are all MC, and will morph back into the one body (and No, Naruto's skill doesn't do this, those are clones and they don't share conscious).

So unless it is something like that, then it is just sharing with another dude, who just looks like you, and has all the same memories, but still isn't you.

Also of note: even if you do ALL that story wise and such... still comes across as just sharing anyway :| since is what it looks like, is a "Only if done irl would be accepted".

That being said, this comment is just about the technicality of it and how it works. Since you are making it optional and on a certain route, only serves to be informative.

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Compressed are unofficial version made by volonteers who do them in their free time. R8 was released two hours ago. Don't ask for compressed in due time someone will probably do it.

Or not, this is unity, not as easy as Renpy to compress.
It isn't an official release until someone asks for it though :ROFLMAO:

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
There was sharing in the first one, the MC's mother still fucks her husband. There is the option for Bacon's mother to blow the bully.
I didn't write : "there is no sharing in the first game", I said that the game was ruined by "sharing".
It's like if my favorite movie "Timestamps: Unconditional Love" was ruined in the second part. That's how I feel, I loved the first one and I'll remember as a great game

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
i dont understand why their number of suscribers dont increase and stay at the same rate because this game is amazing, my favorite game so far
Im also lost as to why there arent 2-3x the amount of supporters as rn. .
Couple of reasons for this.
But 1st I have to say , i have only played the first game Timestamps Unconditional Love (which I rly loved btw).
Havent played this one yet lost love. But i read comments here on what people dislike, keeping track of updates from time to time too.

- Its not rly a harem game
Realistically its MC and his Girlfriend. And she kinda allows him to mess around with other women.
The 1st game kinda hinted toward a harem between MC , his girlfriend, Julia and Heather. But never rly commited to it, only teased it.
In the end of the 1st game you find out that MC's was Julia and Hearthers collage crush/love.

- Some "Unavoidable" and some "Skippable" stuff
Certain stuff in the game are skippable, while others unavoidable.
In the 1st game, the NTR scene at the start with Hearther is NOT avoidable, its Skippable. Meaning even if you select the option to use the baseball bat to hit the other dude, the moment you get in the house Heathers dialog "reflects" as if the ntr event happen. The ntr event is canon and it happens due to "story reasons" xd
Sexual stuff with Jualia and her husband, some heather/bacon events that are in your face (like visions and such) and other stuff ...

- Too much lesbian action
Now I can tell you that in the 1st game, this was not a problem. MC was involved in prretty much all the action with the girls.
But from the comments here, its seems that the 2nd game Lost Love has too much lesbian action. And not just the "mindless fun" type of action with no feels. It seem that this game has some feelings involved when it comes to girl x girl situations.

- Devs pushing Heather x Becon relationship
Which is a massive turn off considering Hearther is best girl for many.
In the 1st game, you could select certain dialog option which would PUSH AWAY heather from Bacon, allowing for players to keep Hearther just for MC.
But it seems with the second game they have abandoned this idea.

- No real way to separate Julia and her husband
The 1st game had sharing scenes that we could not avoid. Especially at the start where julia and her husband were fucking (you could skip watching the scene by not going to their room). Later she sucks her husband off in front of MC as he leaves the room etc...
Dont know how the situation is in the 2nd game Lost Love, but the husband is probably still with Julia.
No real way to keep Julia for MC only.

- Timestamps Lost Love easing in sharing with Bacon
I dont know if the 1st game had any sharing with Bacon, I have not seen any.
But the 2nd game Lost Love, has sharing. And the devs will continue to add more.
Sharing with Bacon was always going to be core to the devs, as the idea of it was already teased in the 1st game, when MC was at the hospital and he was visted by his girlfriend and Bacon, Bacon was starting at MC's girlfreinds ass. She then turns to him, saying to not even think about "unless the MC allows it".

---
For me personally, I liked the 1st game a lot. I ignore/looked passed most of the uncomfortable situations like the visions/VR/hallucinations and all the sharing. As it was a very good game underneath all that crap.
I also liked the 1st games relationship progressing with MC jualia and heather. Felt that the girls rly liked the MC. Gaz was also starting to become very sweet too.

As for the 2nd game Lost Love, havent tried it yet since a lot of the comments simply confirm my worries that all the annoying crap that I dislked from the 1st game would be present here in the 2nd one, but also "developed more and fleshed out" xd

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
What's up with these shitty download websites that take 10 hours to download it ? Can we get some good ones that'll allow us to download the game before we die of old age ?
Donor have a quick download button that is hella faster than the regular, or just use a download manager to stabilize things up
No Mega link for windows? Also the Terminal site is being flagged as dangerous.
Report the post with the terminal link and comment what the problem is. a mod will look into it

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
There is a Mac (=Macintosh) but no MAC (=Media Access Control) version.
At first I though you were being sarcastic and joking with me, but the fact that you thought i was asking about a "media access control" version baffles me. Did you really think I was asking for that? Not angry, just curious i guess lol.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There was sharing in the first one, the MC's mother still fucks her husband. There is the option for Bacon's mother to blow the bully.
Those weren't technically sharing (as in the mc/player initiates it). The only sharing in the game is with Bacon.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes