Nov 17, 2019
Bunch of crying kids that never learned hogging everything for yourself is bad. Back to kindergarten until you learn sharing is caring.
Its the same thing with the dudes complaining about the light potentially NTR maybe content, like guys its not gonna kill you. Close your eyes and click skip. The creators are allowed to create what they want. And i cannot stress this enough it is not gonna kill you.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Couple of reasons for this.
But 1st I have to say , i have only played the first game Timestamps Unconditional Love (which I rly loved btw).
Havent played this one yet lost love. But i read comments here on what people dislike, keeping track of updates from time to time too.

1- Its not rly a harem game
Realistically its MC and his Girlfriend. And she kinda allows him to mess around with other women.
The 1st game kinda hinted toward a harem between MC , his girlfriend, Julia and Heather. But never rly commited to it, only teased it.
In the end of the 1st game you find out that MC's was Julia and Hearthers collage crush/love.

2- Some "Unavoidable" and some "Skippable" stuff
Certain stuff in the game are skippable, while others unavoidable.
In the 1st game, the NTR scene at the start with Hearther is NOT avoidable, its Skippable. Meaning even if you select the option to use the baseball bat to hit the other dude, the moment you get in the house Heathers dialog "reflects" as if the ntr event happen. The ntr event is canon and it happens due to "story reasons" xd
Sexual stuff with Jualia and her husband, some heather/bacon events that are in your face (like visions and such) and other stuff ...

3- Too much lesbian action
Now I can tell you that in the 1st game, this was not a problem. MC was involved in prretty much all the action with the girls.
But from the comments here, its seems that the 2nd game Lost Love has too much lesbian action. And not just the "mindless fun" type of action with no feels. It seem that this game has some feelings involved when it comes to girl x girl situations.

4- Devs pushing Heather x Becon relationship
Which is a massive turn off considering Hearther is best girl for many.
In the 1st game, you could select certain dialog option which would PUSH AWAY heather from Bacon, allowing for players to keep Hearther just for MC.
But it seems with the second game they have abandoned this idea.

5- No real way to separate Julia and her husband
The 1st game had sharing scenes that we could not avoid. Especially at the start where julia and her husband were fucking (you could skip watching the scene by not going to their room). Later she sucks her husband off in front of MC as he leaves the room etc...
Dont know how the situation is in the 2nd game Lost Love, but the husband is probably still with Julia.
No real way to keep Julia for MC only.

6- Timestamps Lost Love easing in sharing with Bacon
I dont know if the 1st game had any sharing with Bacon, I have not seen any.
But the 2nd game Lost Love, has sharing. And the devs will continue to add more.
Sharing with Bacon was always going to be core to the devs, as the idea of it was already teased in the 1st game, when MC was at the hospital and he was visted by his girlfriend and Bacon, Bacon was starting at MC's girlfreinds ass. She then turns to him, saying to not even think about "unless the MC allows it".

---
For me personally, I liked the 1st game a lot. I ignore/looked passed most of the uncomfortable situations like the visions/VR/hallucinations and all the sharing. As it was a very good game underneath all that crap.
I also liked the 1st games relationship progressing with MC jualia and heather. Felt that the girls rly liked the MC. Gaz was also starting to become very sweet too.

As for the 2nd game Lost Love, havent tried it yet since a lot of the comments simply confirm my worries that all the annoying crap that I dislked from the 1st game would be present here in the 2nd one, but also "developed more and fleshed out" xd
Almost none of this is accurate though, if anything Lost love is just better overall than Unconditional Love, its not like we were going to do a 180 and do a compeltely different game. Chapter 2 is true to chapter 1, and there is just tons of improvements overall. If you loved chapter 1 you probably will love chapter 2 even more or at least as much.

You really really need to play the game for yourself and see, whats the worst thing that can happen. Specially considering the cliffhanger chapter 1 ended on, there is just so much good stuff in chapter 2

comments on points:
1. You have no idea what you are missing, reading up on what it is you seem to like
2. Less off that and you do get a bunch of choices
3. Just no, of course there is some FF and FFM threeseome action, what are they gonna do, not play with eachother? you'll understand when you play the game.
4. Again play the game to see what happens
5. You really need to play the game to see what happens
6. Any sharing is OPTIONAL, and is clearly stated in all the choices which can lead to sharing, it is actually explained super clearly when you play, if you dont understand it during the choice then i don't know what. Some sharing is also only evne happening after multiple choices that "open up for sharing" so it doesnt just happen because of one choice in some cases.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Funny, I know MAC as Machine Access Code (guess I'm old)
Same here, they're the same thing though in the end :p

Also yeah MAC as in Macintosh was a correct abbreviation back in the day but then Apple went and renamed Macintosh to just Mac and bam, suddenly MAC became Mac, i dont think apple likes all-caps names or nicknames

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Was there a situation where the player was asked to share one of his girls with someone else?
Yeah, Juliana (I can never remember the spelling) could give her husband a BJ while MC was banging her and she had sex with him by herself. Also you could see Gaz give a BJ to one of her clients. The Bully and Heather. And the husband spied on Nika. And Bacon's daydreams (may or may not count).

This game has never been just MC + the girls. It's always had other male characters, at the very least, showing interest in the girls.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, Juliana (I can never remember the spelling) could give her husband a BJ while MC was banging her and she had sex with him by herself. Also you could see Gaz give a BJ to one of her clients. The Bully and Heather. And the husband spied on Nika. And Bacon's daydreams (may or may not count).

This game has never been just MC + the girls. It's always had other male characters, at the very least, showing interest in the girls.
Yeah that first one sure but the others weren't optional for the player/mc and I don't know why people keep mentioning the bully that was straight up rape.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
if someone has a save I could use for the content before this update I would appreciate, I changed computer and I brought about all of my renpy saves, just not my unity saves.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
damn I love this game the story is cool, the characters are beautiful and the animations are great too, the only problem is the speed at which the developer launches the game always takes 4 or 5 months or even more, but other than that the game is great I liked the final plot but the model of the character in the MILF form I never found so attractive but it is show that she is back. For people who are complaining about the game's NTR it doesn't exist, yes you can share it but it's optional, when that dance of Gez with Bacon nothing happens to Gez just rubs Bacon but nothing else happens no character cheats, at some point they accept to share if you allow it but other than that there is no NTR in the game, obviously there are the father and mother scenes but damn the two are a couple and it's normal for them to have sex so I don't care, of course that I feel bad for taking the mother but I think the character is very good and I want to be with her.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Almost none of this is accurate though, if anything Lost love is just better overall than Unconditional Love, its not like we were going to do a 180 and do a compeltely different game. Chapter 2 is true to chapter 1, and there is just tons of improvements overall. If you loved chapter 1 you probably will love chapter 2 even more or at least as much.

You really really need to play the game for yourself and see, whats the worst thing that can happen. Specially considering the cliffhanger chapter 1 ended on, there is just so much good stuff in chapter 2

comments on points:
1. You have no idea what you are missing, reading up on what it is you seem to like
2. Less off that and you do get a bunch of choices
3. Just no, of course there is some FF and FFM threeseome action, what are they gonna do, not play with eachother? you'll understand when you play the game.
4. Again play the game to see what happens
5. You really need to play the game to see what happens
6. Any sharing is OPTIONAL, and is clearly stated in all the choices which can lead to sharing, it is actually explained super clearly when you play, if you dont understand it during the choice then i don't know what. Some sharing is also only evne happening after multiple choices that "open up for sharing" so it doesnt just happen because of one choice in some cases.
To the people I was responding to with my comment, that wondered why the devs are not getting more support on patreon. I tried to explains some of the main reasons why.

Most people want a full on harem, one dick to rule them all game.
Others are willing to look past certain things , as long as they are not in the players face.

I have only played Timestamps Unconditional Love , so most of my examples were from that game.
The examples I gave from Uncoditional Love are accurate tho.
I love Unconditional Love , but i had to make an effort to love the game. To look past all the annoying stuff xd
The 1st time i played the game, i rage quited . I even supported the devs to get the Unconditional Love animated menu version before even trying the game xd (I was just hyped from the amazing renders and hot female characters)

As for the 2nd game Lost Love. I simply read what others are saying. And I have noticed that people complain every other update about the lesbian action. How MC is not joining in, just watching etc...

And ofc people complaining about Sharing. And just a few comments back I saw someone say that the lap dace from Gaz to Bacon is not avoidable.

Some of my personal worries for Lost Love is if could push away, completely shut down Hearthe x Bacon relationship.
And shuting down the relationship between Julia and her husband.

But you said
" 4. Again play the game to see what happens
5. You really need to play the game to see what happens "

Gonna trust you on this one and try it out.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Season 1 was really good buit so far every episode of season 2 is just worse then the previous, might be time to let this die :/ Not sure if the episodes used to be alot bigger or if it's just me speed reading now since it's not interesting or engaging anymore.. These episodes used to involve a good chunk of playtime but this last episode was over as soon as it started if you disregard the filler animations, paning the garage, watching "star gate"..
Probably just me..

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Was there a situation where the player was asked to share one of his girls with someone else?
What do you mean his girl? In case you haven't heard women are people too and can have agency and decide for themselves. You are not MC. You are a dude with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your genitals choosing between choice A and B. It's crazy you feel jealous for a fictional character who's willingly choising to spread the love and at no point feel himself jealous.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What do you mean his girl? In case you haven't heard women are people too and can have agency and decide for themselves. You are not MC. You are a dude with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your genitals choosing between choice A and B. It's crazy you feel jealous for a fictional character who's willingly choising to spread the love and at no point feel himself jealous.
These are fictional characters none of them have agency we the player decide (according to the devs anyway) and besides I was just asking a question calm your tits.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes