Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
All versions are compatible. Always have. Try to extract the game to your desktop.
Yea something weird is going on then, also, trying to just start all over NEW,
I hit SAVE and it's not saving. It clicks like normal, but when I try to Load or Save again, nothing shows up to overwrite...
strange.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Everyone on a sharing site like this, has to accept sharing, it's part of the sites DNA.
If you don't like sharing, become a patreon, there you can think you are the one and only one. Here on f95 you are a sharing pirate! And I'm sure the Timestamps team will love you for joining patreon and leaving the sharing team ;-)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yea something weird is going on then, also, trying to just start all over NEW,
I hit SAVE and it's not saving. It clicks like normal, but when I try to Load or Save again, nothing shows up to overwrite...
strange.
Is your system not set to Gregorian date format? Chapter 1 had this issue for players from Thailand and Arabic speaking countries, that they were able to save but weren't able to load their saves until they switched date format. However, this issue was fixed in Chapter 2. :unsure:

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
I saw the "Swinging" tag in this game. What kind of swing scenes are available in this game?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I saw the "Swinging" tag in this game. What kind of swing scenes are available in this game?
As proper swinging, none yet. The closest is a threesome between the main milf and your girlfriend (but the milf's partner is out of the scene, so no swinging but sharing). You have some other FFM with and without the main milf, but without your girlfriend. Also there are other sharing scenes but mainly threesomes.

Reactions: SGod
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes