elpax

Aug 30, 2018
Save for "R8 P1" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.

sammy789

Jan 15, 2021
Save for "R8 P1" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
Thanks man(y):love:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
this update is somewhat short while compared to previous updates. is anyone other than me feeling this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In terms of sex scenes you have also the shared scene with Piper. But you're right that it's only oral just as the one with Juliana. I think it's balanced between lewd scenes and history progression.

Reactions: Motkeyz

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone make a mega link? the ones that are on the main i have to keep restarting them at least with mega most of the time itll run straight through thanks for any help

Nov 12, 2020
I liked the update, renders were amazing as always. But I felt it was a bit on the short side, maybe due to the amount of animated renders and the fact it took a bit longer than usual to get the update out, which made me expect a bit more content. Definitely felt there was more animated stuff than in previous releases though, so I guess that's why it took longer than usual.

All in all a solid update, on to the next one! (and hopefully with a bit more Gaz action ;))

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
this update is somewhat short while compared to previous updates. is anyone other than me feeling this.
Like everything, I'm guessing it got effected by the dreaded covid! Still a good update, but agree not up to the usual standard from the Motz's A-Team Crew.(y)

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Is your system not set to Gregorian date format? Chapter 1 had this issue for players from Thailand and Arabic speaking countries, that they were able to save but weren't able to load their saves until they switched date format. However, this issue was fixed in Chapter 2. :unsure:
It wasn't date formatting.
IDK, I just deleted the SAVES folder and Game Settings (just game settings deletion didn't work)
Then made a new Save, exited, replaced that SAVES with my backed up one and I'm OK again.
Was pretty weird though.

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
CG RIP
Videos:

For people requesting a compressed version, the game is already optimized -- images are WebP files and videos are WebM files. The bulk of it is the 279 videos which account for 3GB+. I guess the only way to compress the game would be to replace the videos from the Unity resources with blank files.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but all these updates after the season is ended..what are for?? they add somethinmg to story? if not i don't see why waste time on this and not on ther next chapter so we can see how it ends..

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Kingvlad

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
but all these updates after the season is ended..what are for?? they add somethinmg to story? if not i don't see why waste time on this and not on ther next chapter so we can see how it ends..
What are you talking about? The new update is for Chapter 2.

Timestamps Unconditional Love is Chapter 1
Timestamps Lost Love is Chapter 2

I do however understand the confusion because the game actually DOESN'T have a 2 in it's title, which was a mistake imo. The thread should be renamed to Timestamps Chapter 2: Lost Love.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes