recy10

Sep 24, 2019
fix for the John loop. Put here Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages and replace old one. Can Moderator please pin to top of page 1 header for Technology challenged who can't use a search function !!!!! :oops:

Thanks for this buddy. It worked. So everone can use this. <3

Aug 28, 2018
Damnit... one of my favorite games but in the end we are blue balled with a pissed off Julie. Wishing we could have had a little more closure with her before the next update.. Can't complain as the quality of the updates are phenomenal but short. Hoping we see more soon, anxious to see if present Julie will come around knowing the truth

Reactions: Motkeyz

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Excellent update, although it seems short, it advanced the story a lot and gave a lot of sexual content (I missed something with Nika and it would have been my perfect update).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow.
People are endlessly complaining about a bug where the fix is already linked in the OP, but of course none of those guys can be arsed to either actually check the OP or god forbid run a short search in the thread.

And of course people constantly ask for compressed versions as well. Hm.... how many compressed versions of Unity games are there on the site?!?! Not that many, you might think there is a reason for that.
Not to mention that considering the number of renders and animations, you can see the game is already optimized quite a bit.

Also love people complaining that they don't like Juliana and think she is ugly. She is the main girl since the start, this game is basically about the MC wanting to fuck her and his time-travelling adventures due to that.
If you play this game and don't like Juli, that is all down to you, you chose to play a game where you don't like the main girl.
Nobody wants to hear it, nobody needs to hear it. I mean, I could even understand if people new to this game would post something like "oh, the main LI is not for me, think I'll pass."
Still not important, but understandable to share, yet all these people who seemingly played the game for a while?
Either accept that she is the main girl and shut up, or play a different game.

And btw. she is not my favourite girl, I prefer Heather, but complaining about Juliana now just makes zero sense.

To be fair, she is fucking hot, even if you don't like her face, her body alone would make many guys go crazy for her.
And don't complain about the smoking fetish, if you are not able to see that there is an option to turn it off completely.
I don't like smoking and I did. No problem there at all.

TL,DR: before you ask, look, before you complain, think, don't fault the game or the dev for your own failings.

Also, special kudos to the guy who thinks devs can go and delete critical posts and that Motkeyz would need to give a fuck about a few guys complaining about Juliana. If many people thought like you, the game wouldn't be as successful.

Fleads

Nov 4, 2017
Love this game for the sake of drama plot: in some moments just like this update character gameplay is hilarious (sex scenes and other stuff is quite boring to me). I re-winded it multiple times just to see ongoing comic madness. It really rocks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's right, no new save is created in the folder :confused:
Something isn't right with your saves.
From your log file we see that there is more than one copy of the same save file in your save folder.

Please backup your saves and delete the entire VNGINE folder. Start a new game in Chapter 2 and try to save again. Check if a new save is created or not.

Motkeyz Have you seen there is a Rule34 video based on Juliana from your game ? I think it's nice to inspire other people like that !
Do you have a link?

Reactions: botc76
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes