HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
Something isn't right with your saves.
From your log file we see that there is more than one copy of the same save file in your save folder.

Please backup your saves and delete the entire VNGINE folder. Start a new game in Chapter 2 and try to save again. Check if a new save is created or not.
This worked - thank you! I had tried deleting the saves from the VNGINE2 folder before (which didn't work) but deleting the entire VNGINE and VNGINE2 folders in both Local and LocalLow has worked for me.

Appreciate the help :giggle:

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Wow.
People are endlessly complaining about a bug where the fix is already linked in the OP, but of course none of those guys can be arsed to either actually check the OP or god forbid run a short search in the thread.

And of course people constantly ask for compressed versions as well. Hm.... how many compressed versions of Unity games are there on the site?!?! Not that many, you might think there is a reason for that.
Not to mention that considering the number of renders and animations, you can see the game is already optimized quite a bit.

Also love people complaining that they don't like Juliana and think she is ugly. She is the main girl since the start, this game is basically about the MC wanting to fuck her and his time-travelling adventures due to that.
If you play this game and don't like Juli, that is all down to you, you chose to play a game where you don't like the main girl.
Nobody wants to hear it, nobody needs to hear it. I mean, I could even understand if people new to this game would post something like "oh, the main LI is not for me, think I'll pass."
Still not important, but understandable to share, yet all these people who seemingly played the game for a while?
Either accept that she is the main girl and shut up, or play a different game.

And btw. she is not my favourite girl, I prefer Heather, but complaining about Juliana now just makes zero sense.

To be fair, she is fucking hot, even if you don't like her face, her body alone would make many guys go crazy for her.
And don't complain about the smoking fetish, if you are not able to see that there is an option to turn it off completely.
I don't like smoking and I did. No problem there at all.

TL,DR: before you ask, look, before you complain, think, don't fault the game or the dev for your own failings.

Also, special kudos to the guy who thinks devs can go and delete critical posts and that Motkeyz would need to give a fuck about a few guys complaining about Juliana. If many people thought like you, the game wouldn't be as successful.
i m the kind to read and search about bugs, but hey is it so hard to reup the files with correction to avoid late people to ask again and again? its not for you since you re not uploader, just a suggestion

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
In fact, there are many similarities between Bacon and teenage John. Starting with very similar scenes, ending with a similar fate. So it seems OMJ=future John.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Nothing to elaborate there. DPC said it in one of his interviews that he admires Motkeyz art and that he loves Nika's design.
To admire is not the same as to be inspired.
Devs used to or still are playing other AVN's and MK's character design is great, so there's nothing strange about praising it;)
As I can see some similarities between Nika and Lily(both slender and blond),both kind of bring renditions of Harley Quinn to mind, Quinn and Gaz,not so much.Hairstyle,but Gaz got her hair done this way in Lost Love so:HideThePain:
Quinn does remind me a lot of young Angelina Jolie,especially Acid Burn character in Hackers,Gaz not at all.

Anyways,decent job on the game,characters alone make the game worth checking out.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Wow.
People are endlessly complaining about a bug where the fix is already linked in the OP, but of course none of those guys can be arsed to either actually check the OP or god forbid run a short search in the thread.

And of course people constantly ask for compressed versions as well. Hm.... how many compressed versions of Unity games are there on the site?!?! Not that many, you might think there is a reason for that.
Not to mention that considering the number of renders and animations, you can see the game is already optimized quite a bit.

Also love people complaining that they don't like Juliana and think she is ugly. She is the main girl since the start, this game is basically about the MC wanting to fuck her and his time-travelling adventures due to that.
If you play this game and don't like Juli, that is all down to you, you chose to play a game where you don't like the main girl.
Nobody wants to hear it, nobody needs to hear it. I mean, I could even understand if people new to this game would post something like "oh, the main LI is not for me, think I'll pass."
Still not important, but understandable to share, yet all these people who seemingly played the game for a while?
Either accept that she is the main girl and shut up, or play a different game.

And btw. she is not my favourite girl, I prefer Heather, but complaining about Juliana now just makes zero sense.

To be fair, she is fucking hot, even if you don't like her face, her body alone would make many guys go crazy for her.
And don't complain about the smoking fetish, if you are not able to see that there is an option to turn it off completely.
I don't like smoking and I did. No problem there at all.

TL,DR: before you ask, look, before you complain, think, don't fault the game or the dev for your own failings.

Also, special kudos to the guy who thinks devs can go and delete critical posts and that Motkeyz would need to give a fuck about a few guys complaining about Juliana. If many people thought like you, the game wouldn't be as successful.
Yeah, but Gaz and Nika stood beside Bacon in this update and nobody complained (i think). So I think we're making progress.

Bangaranga

Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent progress flag reference:01 Inventory_Phone, will return false automatically

What can I do to not have this error and play the game?

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
From your log file we see that there is more than one copy of the same save file in your save folder.

Please backup your saves and delete the entire VNGINE folder. Start a new game in Chapter 2 and try to save again. Check if a new save is created or not.

Thanks for your help. I deleted the saves...started again..now OK !!

Do you have a link?

Reactions: cold_arctus

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017

Do you have a link?
Oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!! Same problem.....again....

thaeral

Sep 21, 2019
I really enjoy these games, but holy cow do the devs LOVE fade screen transitions. It's like an early YouTube video, with the overuse of fades.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes