cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
should I even download this or is the game too buggy rn?
There is no real bug. People are lazy idiots who are not able to read a few pages back or use the search function.

The loop everyone is talking about only happens if you play the non-incest version - and a fix for the rated version (English.zip) had been posted here many times.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
game just broke the talk with john repeat again and again wtff, nothing happen just freeze this scene....
This is because your brain broke. Please reboot and read the last 2 pages again, or wait for 27 days and come again and ask!

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
There were a couple of posts asking for a Mac version but I didn't see an answer. So, with all due respect, do we Mac users just have to be patient or do we need to say good bye to that awesome game?

Reactions: 6U1YA3V and Russian

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
There were a couple of posts asking for a Mac version but I didn't see an answer. So, with all due respect, do we Mac users just have to be patient or do we need to say good bye to that awesome game?
Aren't there any Windows emulators for Mac?

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
I have experienced 2 bugs. The loop which thanks to a bunch of people posting the fix, it wasnt a big deal, just have to read previous posts to get the file. The other bug I noticed since R8 are the saves being out of order. I had save 18 as the newwest then 20 then 19 then 17,16,15 & so on. No big deal since the saves still works. Easy to fix as well....

Reactions: cold_arctus

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
I think we have to wait the "official" public release.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes