Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
yes only the last one I couldn't get because the ball lost all his right/left movement and is stuck in the corner
The arcade game is bugged on purpose, if you read the dialogues on the arcade scene, even John have same trouble as you ;) But nice score!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
This update was a bit shorter than I would have liked, (and I’m kind of hoping we can branch out a little more with the sex scenes) though it did move the story along in some pretty big ways which I can appreciate.

Hopefully now that we’ve gotten a bit of the drama and exposition out of the way we get some juicer stuff with the next release.

Kidopitz27

Oct 13, 2017
:unsure: b4 i DL whats new in this update? the OP logs dont say
A flash back Sex scene between Piper ; Gaz and then Gaz & Heather in gentleman's club i think that's it on the update a little bit of story to move things around and a new girl in the gentleman's club.

Weird that the MC told about his time travel and not tell the whole thing because they may be put in danger then why in the hell you told them about time travel?

I hope the story goes something like DARK where each generation is born because of one person time traveling and getting someone pregnant in the past and create a new loop.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes