Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
So dev is now deleting comments! Great,eh! I just pointed out that Juliana looks like shit and somehow dev has deep obsession with her. Also story is going downhill since the 2nd part with all these mindless fucking. Mc is becoming that max character from "big brother" game.If u can't take valid criticism or respect other's opinion then just say it I won't ever bother u again.
We dont have the power to do this on a board that we dont manage. Probably a mod that decide your comment are not worth the read and by the look of this very constructive comment again , it's possible this one will not stay on very long!

Feel free to not play a game you dont like the main character, nobody force you to do it even if you got it for free!

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Compressed version por favor?
Edit: *realized I just stumbled upon a big no-no landmine* *back away slowly while whistling*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I see that I'm not the only one with this problem and the Dev is aware.

After telling John about Time Travel, the screen flashes white and loops back to where he says, "Nika can be a handful."

Anyone got a save exactly AFTER that moment? This is the first time I've had a major glitch with this game.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I see that I'm not the only one with this problem and the Dev is aware.

After telling John about Time Travel, the screen flashes white and loops back to where he says, "Nika can be a handful."

Anyone got a save exactly AFTER that moment? This is the first time I've had a major glitch with this game.
And we've provided quick solution to our community on patreon and discord channel in the hour we were aware of the situation! The fix have evn been post here in the thread pages back MANY times.

Last edited:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
whoever designed the arcade game hasn't tested his game properly
there's no swerving you can do and once the ball is in the corner, it's impossible to get out

Jackkksss

Oct 28, 2017
I could really use some help now. I'm stuck at chocolaterie. I've got the crowbar from home, but after I break in the room I get knocked out and killed. What am I supposed to do?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You didn't type it as is, I just re-re-checked, it is the one.
hmm...I initially just tried copy/paste (posting into Notepad first to ensure no extra characters might be there). Then tried a few times manually typing.

Not a big deal, I just thought it was interesting enough to check out.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes