jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I have a save from the first chapter after the credits roll and it's just the time machine with the red looking lightning but for some reason that save doesn't appear as available to load into the second chapter. Every other save shows up when i click "load chapter 1"

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I have a save from the first chapter after the credits roll and it's just the time machine with the red looking lightning but for some reason that save doesn't appear as available to load into the second chapter. Every other save shows up when i click "load chapter 1"
Is the save available in your save folder? :unsure: (Check OP for save location)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
There is a loop bug at the situation of taiking with John about time traveling. Does anyone know how to go through that ?? Thanks a lot
There is a loop bug? Thanks for telling, we opened an issue for it (ID: 5418964) and try to fix it. Please come back in 27 days from now, look up this post, we will provide you with a bug fix!

Reactions: rnzn

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Are your GPU drivers updated?
Yeah, I've just checked and everything is in order. Nah, since I seem to be the only one having this issue, it must have something to do with my rig (RAM, perhaps, since it's my PC's weakest point). What's weird is I wasn't having this issue until this update. Maybe it's the fact that these past few days feel like crawling through Mordor with the Ring of Power firmly stuck in your ass, no water and Joe Pesci yelling incessantly in your ear, and my PC is starting to feel the infernal heat.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, I've just checked and everything is in order. Nah, since I seem to be the only one having this issue, it must have something to do with my rig (RAM, perhaps, since it's my PC's weakest point). What's weird is I wasn't having this issue until this update. Maybe it's the fact that these past few days feel like crawling through Mordor with the Ring of Power firmly stuck in your ass, no water and Joe Pesci yelling incesantly in your ear, and my PC is starting to feel the infernal heat.
Mmmh... from other Unity games I know that G- & V-Sync cause issues. So, try to deactivate it and check the game again.

Reactions: Teaber

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is the save available in your save folder? :unsure: (Check OP for save location)
yeah, here they are if you want to take a look, i'm assuming you don't need the .pngs
and thanks for your help. If the default save is just picking all the girls paths it's probably not a big deal but better safe than sorry i guess

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yeah, here they are if you want to take a look, i'm assuming you don't need the .pngs
and thanks for your help. If the default save is just picking all the girls paths it's probably not a big deal but better safe than sorry i guess
For me it works fine. Your MC is named John, right? Because that's the name I see when I load your saves.
1657904668087.png

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
So dev is now deleting comments! Great,eh! I just pointed out that Juliana looks like shit and somehow dev has deep obsession with her. Also story is going downhill since the 2nd part with all these mindless fucking. Mc is becoming that max character from "big brother" game.If u can't take valid criticism or respect other's opinion then just say it I won't ever bother u again.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
For me it works fine. Your MC is named John, right? Because that's the name I see when I load your saves.
View attachment 1927161
yeah. That's odd, perhaps i should re-download the game? The only thing i did was drop the taboo translation into the languages folder. I also don't have a problem supporting the game, if you think the official version from patron or something would be better. I was going to anyway in a month or so because i think it's excellent, but i like to keep my patron expenditure at a certain level so i usually rotate the games i support

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So dev is now deleting comments!
Tell me how and I will delete the entire thread. :LOL:

yeah. That's odd, perhaps i should re-download the game? The only thing i did was drop the taboo translation into the languages folder. I also don't have a problem supporting the game, if you think the official version from patron or something would be better. I was going to anyway in a month or so because i think it's excellent, but i like to keep my patron expenditure at a certain level so i usually rotate the games i support
Both saves (1 and 46) do not show up in load menu for you? Can you take a screenshot and upload it?

Reactions: joni51

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Tell me how and I will delete the entire thread. :LOL:

Both saves (1 and 46) do not show up in load menu for you? Can you take a screenshot and upload it?
ah shit, i'm a dope.
They are there they are just out of order. Which is strange i guess, but not really a problem as long as they work.
sorry for the trouble, and thanks for your help

Reactions: cold_arctus

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
There is a loop bug? Thanks for telling, we opened an issue for it (ID: 5418964) and try to fix it. Please come back in 27 days from now, look up this post, we will provide you with a bug fix!
Bit of a blonde moment here (no pun intended) so we've got to wait 27 days for the fix?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes