Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I've just read this review of the game and it pisses me off :

"The girls have improved alot. Nika, Gaz and Heather seem to be the best girls in the game. But the one fact that I absolutely hate is the Dev's Mommy obsession of introducing Juliana's sex scenes after every 5 minutes. She's literally the WORST Milf character I've seen in my life.

Story is just a shit-show now but characters like Gaz, Nika and Heather are 100 times better than Juliana but nOOooo the dev shoves that character down our throats and there's no way to reject her.
"

This guy, and many others, (that's why I don't name him, I just want to point a general issue, not someone in particular), is what's wrong with the world : americans people who believe, or pretend to believe, that what they like has an objective value and is what the devs should aim for, when in fact it's just what THEY like. "I don't like this character" is not a valid argument in a review.
Julia is the mc's mom and therefore one the main characters. The game is not named "Dating my Mother" so scenes with her are not as recurring as he says, but yes you see her a lot. Not liking her isn't far from the guys complaining that they like every girl but the daughter in DmD. At this point, just go play something else.

I'm usually mostly a teen guy, but for some reason I adore Julia and think she's the best Milf character of all time, and I don't like Nika because to me she's the cliché tattooed girl you see in so many games (even if thanks to Motkeyz she does have a face you've not seen fifty times elsewhere, unless you know Tricia Helfer) same for Gaz, even if I like her better (less tattoos). But I don't like her black lipstick. I like Mc's GF too, great looking girl, Melania Trump Bacon's mum is fine too, Agnes is awesome.
This dev is one of the very few who made me enjoy milfs more than I thought possible.

But I know this is just my opinion. Which, just like this guy, I think is the right and superior one and people who don't agree with me just have shitty taste. BUT I won't use it in a review as if it was an undisputable truth.
As for the story, it's one of the better ones out there but some people are quickly lost when the story is anything other than "young alpha fucks every girl in his town/planet/dimension". Which this game also is, but with a decent time travel story in my opinion.

Last edited:

Frodme

Jun 10, 2018
Hello everyone,
For the first time in this game i'm a little disappointed by this update ... all right JUST A LITTLE guys !!
Hoped to see a scene with "milfy Nika", she's so HOT !!!
Hoped to see new interactions between MC and his Grandma Lorraine .... OMG she's so ... i've no words !
Anyway, like allways it's beautiful, like it so much Motkeyz. Very great job. Hope this game going for a long time man !
Maybe with other seasons ...
Have a good day you all.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hello everyone,
For the first time in this game i'm a little disappointed by this update ... all right JUST A LITTLE guys !!
Hoped to see a scene with "milfy Nika", she's so HOT !!!
Hoped to see new interactions between MC and his Grandma Lorraine .... OMG she's so ... i've no words !
Anyway, like allways it's beautiful, like it so much Motkeyz. Very great job. Hope this game going for a long time man !
Maybe with other seasons ...
Have a good day you all.
Yeah, the quality is still very high, it's just that for me too, most of the sex scenes didn't include girls I wanted to see. But it was a faster update than usual, and hopefully they will carry on this way, and we probably won't see the same girls in the next updates, which gives you and me a chance to see more of the girls we like.

whrae

Mar 31, 2021

"The girls have improved alot. Nika, Gaz and Heather seem to be the best girls in the game. But the one fact that I absolutely hate is the Dev's Mommy obsession of introducing Juliana's sex scenes after every 5 minutes. She's literally the WORST Milf character I've seen in my life.

Story is just a shit-show now but characters like Gaz, Nika and Heather are 100 times better than Juliana but nOOooo the dev shoves that character down our throats and there's no way to reject her.
"

This guy, and many others, (that's why I don't name him, I just want to point a general issue, not someone in particular), is what's wrong with the world : americans people who believe, or pretend to believe, that what they like has an objective value and is what the devs should aim for, when in fact it's just what THEY like. "I don't like this character" is not a valid argument in a review.
Julia is the mc's mom and therefore one the main characters. The game is not named "Dating my Mother" so scenes with her are not as recurring as he says, but yes you see her a lot. Not liking her isn't far from the guys complaining that they like every girl but the daughter in DmD. At this point, just go play something else.

I'm usually mostly a teen guy, and for some reason I adore Julia and think she's the best Milf character of all time, and I don't like Nika because to me she's the cliché tattooed girl you see in so many games (even if thanks to Motkeyz she does have a face you've not seen fifty times elsewhere, unless you know Tricia Helfer) same for Gaz, even if I like her better (less tattoos). But I don't like her black lipstick. I like Mc's GF too, great looking girl, Melania Trump Bacon's mum is fine too, Agnes is awesome.
This dev is one of the very few who made me enjoy milfs more than I thought possible.

But I know this is just my opinion. Which, just like this guy, I think is the right and superior one and people who don't agree with me just have shitty taste. BUT I won't use it in a review as if it was an undisputable truth.
As for the story, it's one of the better ones out there but some people are quickly lost when the story is anything other than "young alpha fucks every girl in his town/planet/dimension". Which this game also is, but with a decent time travel story in my opinion.
actually i didn t play the game because juliana isn t hot at all

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
The English_Unrated.zip file that gets around the looping bug basically enables incest in the game where MC calls John "Dad", Juli "Mom", Veronika "Sis", Piper "Aunt", etc. Not a deal-breaker, but it wasn't how I was playing the game before, so it definitely needed some mental adjustments.
So you can actually play this game without the incest patch?
Does the story make sense without it?
I've purely avoided the game on the premise that it is the old Landlady/Tenant twist without the incest patch.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

"

I'm usually mostly a teen guy, and for some reason I adore Julia and think she's the best Milf character of all time, and I don't like Nika because to me she's the cliché tattooed girl you see in so many games (even if thanks to Motkeyz she does have a face you've not seen fifty times elsewhere, unless you know Tricia Helfer) same for Gaz, even if I like her better (less tattoos). But I don't like her black lipstick. I like Mc's GF too, great looking girl, Melania Trump Bacon's mum is fine too, Agnes is awesome.

You're right that it wasn't an objective review. It was written purely from emotion. I sorta get it. It does seem like a good majority of the sexual content revolves around Julia. I remember feeling the same way while playing the first and second game. MILFs aren't my fetish and I can do without them. But back to your point, I agree, not a good review and should probably be removed.

On another note, I'm hoping we get more Nika and GF content soon. :p

Reactions: Kryptozoid

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
CG RIP
Videos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
CG RIP
Videos:

Interesting. Password doesn't work for me, tho.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes