JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The English_Unrated.zip file that gets around the looping bug basically enables incest in the game where MC calls John "Dad", Juli "Mom", Veronika "Sis", Piper "Aunt", etc. Not a deal-breaker, but it wasn't how I was playing the game before, so it definitely needed some mental adjustments.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I guess I always had a gut feeling that Old man Jones is MC himself, then the ending of EP9 kind of confirmed it at first, right until the moment that man in black called him Mr Glenn, who is Glenn, has this name came up before in the previous episodes, can't remember.
Hamon Glenn.And maybe Heather and Jamon.
PS: As always, in the most important things, we are not given a choice. And, as always, incredibly stupid decisions. Why would he even start a conversation with John and Julie? I'm a little surprised by Julie's strong reaction. Even though before, she kind of wished it was true. And.... It feels like I'm back to the first part, to the beginning, when choosing not to help Heather led to the fact that everyone blamed you for all the sins (even though it was Bacon's duty). So now, John and Julie begin with thought that everything was for the sake of getting into Julie's underpants. It was a little unpleasant. Of all the possibilities that such technology can give (money, power, even the possibility of eternal life), he only achieved the penetration of another lady.

camu75

Jun 29, 2017
my backup was deleted after a reinstallation of windows, can someone pass me his complete r8 or r9 backup please

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Is anyone else having save issues? Like it won't save at all. Save game menu and nothing happens? Has been an issue ever since Doc turned up at breakfast in a Back to the Future parody. Please help!

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
I know I'm probably going to say something that's already been said, but this game needs pregnancy aspect. Mom/son, bro/sis or both. The easiest would've been when they fucked in college, like set up to be built right into the storyline

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Traduction française R8-P1
Traduction française pour l'épisode 8.
Mettre le fichier dans le dossier Langues sans le décompresser.
Mise à jour revue et corrigée 12/06/2022 (date française).

Et désolé je n'ai vu ça que récemment après avoir traduite le R8. Je reprendrais sans doute l'ensemble pour revenir à l'intention l'originale de l'auteur qui en plus me convient mieux :
[/DEVIS]
Bonjour,
J'attends vraiment ta mise à jour avec une grande impatience vers la version : Timestamps: Lost Love [R9 PE]
I'm really looking forward to your update to the version: Timestamps: Lost Love [R9 PE]

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes