randomname42

May 30, 2017
Anyone tried to extract the content of the new update ?
Using the latest version of Asset Studio I get a compression format error.
That's because it's trying to load the (encrypted) VNGINE files. You can temporarily move the StreamingAssets folder elsewhere and that will let AssetStudio load the folder (which will allow you to extract the video clips), and you can rename Storage.vngine to a .zip file to extract the images using the password that was provided earlier.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Question when mc is talking to john about the whole time travel.. My game loops is that the end ?

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
There is a Linux Version?
In a few days. The guy leaking the Windows version don't care about Linux or MAC. Maybe tomorrow. Make a Google search. Sometime a small site can have it before F95.

If you find it. Clic the report link to give the link here. He post it in her own link. This is what i do.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why are Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 classed as different games on this site. When they're actually the same game. Chapter 2 immediately follows on from Chapter 1, there's no gap in the storyline at all.

Aug 28, 2018
I have redownloaded the game from scratch to a folder not linked to OneDrive and extracted the game in that same folder, still can't save. So then I have unlinked my whole device from OneDrive...and still can't save :LOL:
I've had this same issue when I played man of the house. You may have to extract the archive so the main folder (Yellow) is inside whatever drive or location you want your game to be in rather than the whole archive. Not sure why exactly it happens but that seemed to help me when it has.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
I guess I always had a gut feeling that Old man Jones is MC himself, then the ending of EP9 kind of confirmed it at first, right until the moment that man in black called him Mr Glenn, who is Glenn, has this name came up before in the previous episodes, can't remember.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Haven't played this one in an update or two, did the gameplay ever move back to the present and the hot ass milf mom?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes