cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can someone share the CG-R6??? the Terminal link doesnt work
Why do you want an outdated CG-R6 pack if you can have the pack for R9.
I have redownloaded the game from scratch to a folder not linked to OneDrive and extracted the game in that same folder, still can't save. So then I have unlinked my whole device from OneDrive...and still can't save :LOL:
Please share your output/player.log. It is stored in AppData/locallow/VNGINGE.
Any chance of a cheeky little Mac update?
There is a Linux Version?
Both are available on Patreon
I don't know why, but the game is using a whole lot more of my CPU after this update. Is it just me and my not-really-a-potato PC?
Are your GPU drivers updated?
has this name came up before in the previous episodes, can't remember.
Yes. Many times in Chapter 1.

Aug 28, 2018
Um... anyone else getting stuck in a loop at the talk with john? "You and Nika are acting strange" blablabla is where it keeps repeating... Im a little lost at what to do now.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I'm so tired of the I NEED I NEED a save "twits" Play the Fucking Game??
Hi There:

You should think before painting everyone with the same brush. Some people may have genuinely lost their saves due to circumstances beyond their control and not everyone is a twit as you put it. I myself had a laptop HDD failure about 6 weeks ago and lost my saves to games such as TGO, Willy AD, Eon and this one as it turns out and other Renpy games. Serves me right for not backing up the saves with the different versions of the games something which I started doing with my new PC.

Some people may not be willing to start several games new again hence their request. I also recognize that some requests are from people not wishing to put in the time to play from the beginning.

You should recognize that there are 2 sides for every coin and not paint everyone with the same brush. If you don't know their circumstances, it's best to say nothing.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there no new patch? the game says that the versin in lewdpatcher is old and cant be loaded =\
worked fine for me, also no loop bug with it for me on 64bit pc (only version that is updated for now)
just make sure you put it in correct folder as it is
Lost Love R9 PE 64-Bit\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1657863687011.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: _K_

URMfollower22

Jun 5, 2022
Despite numerous attempts (even from the dev team), mods/admin have never merged the threads.
I've found that weird about Timestamps threads.

Dating my Daughter, Sunshine Love, Ataegina and other games I play have a different (is "engine" the right word or is it "program" or something else?) per chapter and they're all in 1 thread per game. Yet Timestamps is in different threads.

Very weird indeed.

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
If the dev didn't shove Juliana's forced sex scenes down our throat, this would've been a good game. Gaz, Nika and Heather are so much better than Juliana. Don't know what mommy kink the dev has. But going to skip future updates until the game is completed so i can skip past Juliana.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes