Michael Thorton

Jun 28, 2018
I guess I always had a gut feeling that Old man Jones is MC himself, then the ending of EP9 kind of confirmed it at first, right until the moment that man in black called him Mr Glenn, who is Glenn, has this name came up before in the previous episodes, can't remember.
I think it's MC's friend Bacon from alternate time line or from the future

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is anyone else having save issues? Like it won't save at all. Save game menu and nothing happens? Has been an issue ever since Doc turned up at breakfast in a Back to the Future parody. Please help!
Please upload your player/output.log file. The the is stored in your user's hidden appdata/locallow/VNGINE folder.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
I downloaded the latest version and added the langauge file but when I start get a message about a fatal error relating to smoking option - any suggestions?

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
I downloaded the latest version and added the langauge file but when I start get a message about a fatal error relating to smoking option - any suggestions?
Patch works fine with the last release for me. Are you loading a save or starting from scratch ?

sting22

May 12, 2017
Also stuck in the loop (under linux mint with wine)

... OK after using the unrated patch loop is gone

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Don't extract the file. Save it as it is (.zip) in game_data/Language folder.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
anyway to fix the looping?
Um... anyone else getting stuck in a loop at the talk with john? "You and Nika are acting strange" blablabla is where it keeps repeating... Im a little lost at what to do now.
Yes stuck in the loop too, must be a bug?
Me too, any idea as to a fix
Yes. Yes I am. I thought I was going insane.
Just looping at the John part forever. any fix?
The English_Unrated.zip file that gets around the looping bug basically enables incest in the game where MC calls John "Dad", Juli "Mom", Veronika "Sis", Piper "Aunt", etc. Not a deal-breaker, but it wasn't how I was playing the game before, so it definitely needed some mental adjustments.
stuck in the conversation between john and MC
How can I skip this scene?
Also stuck in the loop (under linux mint with wine)

... OK after using the unrated patch loop is gone
anyone's stuck on the explaining to John section?
Same for me, i am in the loop during a conversation with John ..
Is it so hard for you guys to read a few pages back or to use the search function?

The solution for the loop had been posted here many times - as you can see:
Read this if you have problem with loop.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes