Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK so this is just damn confusing. I went to Delington as the game suggested and then the chocolaterie I then went and got the crowbar/prybar from sergio's garage and went back to the chocolaterie (all as per suggestions in the phone)....the one weird thing is it is saying 'am I ready' but nothing else.....I go back and break in to chocolaterie and get killed over and over and over.....so what am I doing wrong?

So, looking back someone go told to go to the computer room in the college...so, so much for not needing a walkthrough even though it's not mentioned in the walkthrough OR the phone....marvellous. Where was the clue for that. I remember something about letting Bacon know the license plate....but was that it?

Reactions: josefwest

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK so this is just damn confusing. I went to Delington as the game suggested and then the chocolaterie I then went and got the crowbar/prybar from sergio's garage and went back to the chocolaterie (all as per suggestions in the phone)....the one weird thing is it is saying 'am I ready' but nothing else.....I go back and break in to chocolaterie and get killed over and over and over.....so what am I doing wrong?

So, looking back someone go told to go to the computer room in the college...so, so much for not needing a walkthrough even though it's not mentioned in the walkthrough OR the phone....marvellous. Where was the clue for that. I remember something about letting Bacon know the license plate....but was that it?
Did you ever play Monkey Island or one of the old Indiana Jones games? Compare to those old games the puzzle in Timstamps is a joke and many people fail at reading the dialogues.

Last edited:

Punhetas69

Jan 11, 2020
any1 else got stuck in the dialog with john telling him all about timetravel? or is it the ending? LOL
it kept looping the dialogue,
Solved with unrated language files (have no clue why)
it countinued to the piper scene...

Last edited:

metabrain

Aug 12, 2020
I formatted my pc and lost my save game :( Can anyone share one with me?

I think I unlocked everything (followed the walkthrough)

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes