Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Finally caught up! Love this game so much! I also realized after finishing this update, there's some scenes missing (to which it is a "different path" but I wonder. There was a few I could kind of guess is you reject Veronika as GF and giving champaigne to Molly/Aliza.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
First the game doesn't delete saves because they are stored in your user's hidden AppData folder. Second you can't apply updates because you download a new "full" game after each update.

There were cases that players didn't see their saves in-game because their system weren't set to the Gregorian Date, e.g. for people from Thailand or Arabic countries.
Wonderful!

Where did my save go?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
My plight surrounding my long lost save file has been solved. It had been so long since I played an update of this game that I forgot I had done a full Windows reinstall since the last time I played. So I did indeed have to (re)play from the beginning of Ch 2.......... which since it had been so long, was sort of like playing a brand new game with close to an hour's worth of 'new' content. So I kind of stupided myself into some bonus fun time. hahahaa

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
progressBarTTLL-R10-95-90-50-0.jpg

Hi everyone, time's fly so quickly, already mid September, it's incredible, I haven't seen the summer passing...

Next release is almost ready, couple more days before starting testing this out :)

Take care and BIG thanks for the support!

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I am at the part where you go to the chocolaterie and find Nika in the tube. The first time it told me I died and started me all over again. I am following the walkthrough link on here and I still die. When I go to the map the chocolaterie and college are both highlighted. I tried going to the college and nothing happens. In the walkthrough it keeps going. There are 18 pages and I am at the end of pase 12. Did I do something wrong? Is the game glitching?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
The question has always tormented me. Milf Nika was Julie and John's teacher, wasn't she? Was she prejudiced against Julie? Well, I can't believe she didn't punish Julie the first chance she get.

Reactions: joni51
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes