RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I had a full playthrough of the first chapter on my old PC... is it gonna be a problem if I want to start on the second chapter?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
And I wonder what the title of the third part will be. The thought flashed that would be *Complicated love*. But of course we are all for *Shared love* :whistle:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
French translation R8-P1
Traduction française pour l'épisode 8.
Mettre le fichier dans le dossier Languages sans le décompresser.
Mise à jour revue et corrigée 12/06/2022 (french date).

Et désolé je n'ai vu ça que récemment aprés avoir traduite le R8. Je reprendrais sans doute l'ensemble pour revenir à l'intention l'originale de l'auteur qui en plus me convient mieux :
Salut, tu compte continuer la traduction pour la partie 9 ?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
There is another very important point that remains unanswered. Did Ava see punishment in dean's office?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Well that was a little worrying, I'm playing the R9_PE and just got to the bit in Maureen's room on Day 12 and I got an error saying a 'sliding door' sound file is missing. Not sure this if this has come up before....is there a fix or just play on without?

Also Is there an R9_PE walkthrough coming - the linked one at the start is still the R7_PE

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well that was a little worrying, I'm playing the R9_PE and just got to the bit in Maureen's room on Day 12 and I got an error saying a 'sliding door' sound file is missing. Not sure this if this has come up before....is there a fix or just play on without?

Also Is there an R9_PE walkthrough coming - the linked one at the start is still the R7_PE
You can play, it's only a missing soundfx we forgot... and havent add it later on :( But we will!

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You can play, it's only a missing soundfx we forgot... and havent add it later on :( But we will!
ok, got something more confusing now though. Went back in time (Day 12), just got through the bit with Heather at the Arcade and the WT says to go to Chocolaterie, but the map says Delington (and also the dialogue suggested that's where to go). Was there a change between P7 and P9 that the WT doesn't account for?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ok, got something more confusing now though. Went back in time (Day 12), just got through the bit with Heather at the Arcade and the WT says to go to Chocolaterie, but the map says Delington (and also the dialogue suggested that's where to go). Was there a change between P7 and P9 that the WT doesn't account for?
You don't need a walkthrough for this game. Do what the dialogues say you should do. Btw the game has a build-in hint system: hit "h" key.

Reactions: TommyTuba
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes