LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
r10 will not recognize previous save files. I can i locate them manually in 9 and place them into R10?

Running on mac
I had the same problem. Try running without the patch. For some reason the patch is breaking saves (and the game) for me. Playing without is mildly annoying but I like this game enough to deal with it lmao.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Helen is the 'Lost' Daughter/Sister. As far as I know we do NOT meet her, we only see her in a picture in Juli's room and hear/see one mention of her so far. There WAS a theory that she was saved and was OMJ's daughter during Chap 1. Now people say she is child of MC and Juli. My theory is that she was somehow displaced in the 'Space/Time Continuum' and caused Motkeyz to become addicted to Pancakes. This whole thing is just an attempt to infect others with Pancake Addiction, so stay strong. :)

Hope that helps.
I can't remember the scene we saw her picture, can you tell me or send picture? I'm realy curious :D

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I can't remember the scene we saw her picture, can you tell me or send picture? I'm realy curious :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Past showed us 2 similiar girls - Alise and Mandy. At present we could see Dr.Love as doc (other reallity as attorney) annnnnd Molly.They are similiar.As i remember,Juli mentioned Molly's mother who try to steal John.Your thoughs?

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcelPappas

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I had the same problem. Try running without the patch. For some reason the patch is breaking saves (and the game) for me. Playing without is mildly annoying but I like this game enough to deal with it lmao.
Now when you are telling me that the patch is breaking the saves....

First of all did you delete english zip cause thats never supposed to be deleted
step two, did you click the flag in the main menu of the third party language mod you downloaded?

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Past showed us 2 similiar girls - Alise and Mandy. At present we could see Dr.Love as doc (other reallity as attorney) annnnnd Molly.They are similiar.As i remember,Juli mentioned Molly's mother who try to steal John.Your thoughs?
Platine blonde + platine blonde can't do dark hair child.

• Angry
Reactions: EDJ23

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Platine blonde + platine blonde can't do dark hair child.
Yes they can.
My parents were both dark haired, I was dark haired with random ginger hairs every so often, but my sister has lighter hair colour than her parents. Of my mother's sisters, only one is dark haired and the rest were all similar shades of blonde. Her brothers were all dark haired. Their parents were both dark haired.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes they can.
My parents were both dark haired, I was dark haired with random ginger hairs every so often, but my sister has lighter hair colour than her parents. Of my mother's sisters, only one is dark haired and the rest were all similar shades of blonde. Her brothers were all dark haired. Their parents were both dark haired.
Indeed. My dad was blonde until he was 13. As an adult he had dark brown hair. My mom has dark hair. I was born blonde and remained so until I was maybe 10, and then my hair went through several color changes.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Indeed. My dad was blonde until he was 13. As an adult he had dark brown hair. My mom has dark hair. I was born blonde and remained so until I was maybe 10, and then my hair went through several color changes.
You don't understand, this is exactly the contrary. Blue eyes together never give dark eyes, and blond hairs together never give dark hairs. And the opposite is that dark hair together can give blond hair, and dark eyes together can give blue eyes. This is genetic, this like that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't understand, this is exactly the contrary. Blue eyes together never give dark eyes, and blond hairs together never give dark hairs. And the opposite is that dark hair together can give blond hair, and dark eyes together can give blue eyes. This is genetic, this like that.
It seems I wasn't paying enough attention. Indeed, you are correct. Two blondes could never have a brown-haired child, but two brunettes could have a blonde-haired child if they both have the blonde recessive gene.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is it possible to share save files? if yes, is there anyone willing to share a save file from the previous update?
You need to be specific about things you want a person to have done. Otherwise you might end up with things you might not like.

If you don't know what those things are, then you should just play the game yourself.

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
You need to be specific about things you want a person to have done. Otherwise you might end up with things you might not like.

If you don't know what those things are, then you should just play the game yourself.
ive played every update myself exept this one... lost my saves when hdd broke....i just dont remember every single decision that ive made so far

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You don't need to play R9 before R10. R9's incest patch is borked, R10's isn't. You just download R10, apply its patch, and play.
So why did you choose to play with an outdated and broken patch, when you don't need to?
I am playing the version that WAS AVAILABLE WHEN I WENT TO DOWNLOAD IT......NO CHOICE MADE, IT'S WHAT WAS POSTED.
Plus, how do you know what I'm playing?
The executable I have is 13th July - I downloaded on the 26th September

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I think what cold was saying is that what issue he had was from a very first version of the game release and the problem he had was swiftly fixed after as far as i know in third party language files as well. He could have re-downloaded the language file and it would not be a problem anymore.
how was I supposed to know there was a fix or where to find it when the first response I got was basically telling me I was playing the wrong version....no other help was give just 'why are you playing that'.

• Angry
Reactions: joni51

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Honestly I was waiting MC turn out to be his own father like in some other fictional series, that would be interesting. Like existence paradox in Predestinaion movie or something. And honestly she doesn't looks like MC nor her mother... DEV probably will make other plot-twist here maybe who knows.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
how was I supposed to know there was a fix or where to find it when the first response I got was basically telling me I was playing the wrong version....no other help was give just 'why are you playing that'.
We are trying to give support on a pirate board, where the files download are not always the latest official one that you can find on our patreon page. Since the game is not a free game, If you want to be sure to play the correct up to date game version, patreon IS the place to download ;)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I am playing the version that WAS AVAILABLE WHEN I WENT TO DOWNLOAD IT......NO CHOICE MADE, IT'S WHAT WAS POSTED.
Plus, how do you know what I'm playing?
Well you had a problem that was solely related to the previous release and its Unrated Patch, plus you said yourself that you were playing R9 before downloading and playing R10.

Also, you're having the problem after R10 released. Continuing R9 instead of downloading R10 after that point is entirely your choice.

The executable I have is 13th July - I downloaded on the 26th September
So what?
You ran into the error after R10's release, and specifically made a point of saying that you would be downloading R10 after you'd played R9... Which is a stupid thing to do, since R10 has all the content from R9 and more.

Reactions: joni51 and Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes