Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm starting to feel like it's time to wrap up this story and focus on something new. Right now I feel that the plot is suffering from having X amount of lewd scenes inserted in a convoluted manner every episode. The developers are doing great I'd just like to see the on a new project.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Well, of course, but... Teeny-bopper Nika? Or MILF Nika? Or maybe... BOTH Nikas? :love:

:whistle::coffee::cool:
I was hoping there was going to be both at the same time.....but I must admit getting to know Nika from a teen and knowing what she would look like as a MILF is a strong contender for me going teen (seeing as MC is a teen as well)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Okay, so MC is sitting with John having the talk about having sex with Nika and being caught, after coming back again to the 'present', BUT the game is looping on that conversation with John. I've been through the whole conversation at least four times now with no indication if this a bug or if it will eventually bypass this.
Can anyone shed some light on this issue...as of now the game is over for me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Okay, so MC is sitting with John having the talk about having sex with Nika and being caught, after coming back again to the 'present', BUT the game is looping on that conversation with John. I've been through the whole conversation at least four times now with no indication if this a bug or if it will eventually bypass this.
Can anyone shed some light on this issue...as of now the game is over for me.
Why do you play with outdated R9 dialogues?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
As i remember,there were 2 people who saw Juli's show. 1 is bacon (omj).Who is another?At first i think it was altered mc who live in the past and helped them in shadows.But now i think that it could be another option.Helen.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
anyone able to share saves lol i dont want to restart the game. i miss the previous update but this game dont have a continue route on which update you left off of at least

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
I have a weird problem on PopOS with th game: I get a pop-up every few seconds from the system saying the application is not responding...while the game actually runs fine

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
now this might be a hot take or such but I feel like a possible ending is that the MC sacrifices himself in the end to make things go back to normal and it be like it once was, or something to that extent.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For windows
C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\LocalLow\VNGINE2
its not in locallow and has never been in local low, it's in AppData\Local inside a folder called VNGINE. + You can also reach it now from the options menu, there is a button called open save folder. I really really wonder where this information about LocalLow came from, because it's never been in there, only engine logs

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I just replayed chapter 1 and didnt come across any helen... does some1 have a screenshot of what she looked like?
Helen is the 'Lost' Daughter/Sister. As far as I know we do NOT meet her, we only see her in a picture in Juli's room and hear/see one mention of her so far. There WAS a theory that she was saved and was OMJ's daughter during Chap 1. Now people say she is child of MC and Juli. My theory is that she was somehow displaced in the 'Space/Time Continuum' and caused Motkeyz to become addicted to Pancakes. This whole thing is just an attempt to infect others with Pancake Addiction, so stay strong. :)

Hope that helps.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes