Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How big respecting what? Renders?, sex scenes, history?

The history moves forward with some interesting details. You have 3 sex scenes:

- You fuck Nika in the pool
- You fuck young Juliana as a part of a flashback
- You anal fuck the doctor as a part of an experiment
Plus you have a "steamy" phone call with Maureen who is naked and recalling the threesome (not masturbation, not flashback)

Huh? I did not get a scene with Nika :confused:

ropetight

Dec 31, 2019
R10 Linux Version - opening options gives pop-up
CRITICAL ERROR
Non existent progress flag reference: 999 Smoking, will return false automatically.

Loading game gives smiliar error about phone inventory after which game hangs.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
R10 Linux Version - opening options gives pop-up
CRITICAL ERROR
Non existent progress flag reference: 999 Smoking, will return false automatically.

Loading game gives smiliar error about phone inventory after which game hangs.
And you used which unrated file?

redcode

Jun 30, 2017
sorry for my ignorance but how to run this game on linux, i havent tried to run unity games on there, can someone point me to tutorial or something cause i cant see a file to gave execute permission to

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
sorry for my ignorance but how to run this game on linux, i havent tried to run unity games on there, can someone point me to tutorial or something cause i cant see a file to gave execute permission to
To see the images in the game:
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev

File you need to give permission.
1665512600523.png

Reactions: Aesouh and redcode

ropetight

Dec 31, 2019
Change permissions of file Lost Love R10 PE.x86_64 into executable.

Draakaap23

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Weird. Did you get the pool scene with her and Juliana?
Yes, I compared with a 100% save, this one does give me a scene in the replay, but the actual game I played had Nika still offer herself after Juli storms off but the MC declines her even before she can seduce him. It must be some choice, somewhere but hell if I know. Wouldn't put it past the devs to have it be a choice I made in-game 2 years ago. Oh well.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Huh? I did not get a scene with Nika :confused:
If you dont get it, it probably mean you miss many content then, because Nika scene are conditioned on previous choice you made. That may happens if you use someone else saves at some point that wasnt on Nika path ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yes, I compared with a 100% save, this one does give me a scene in the replay, but the actual game I played had Nika still offer herself after Juli storms off but the MC declines her even before she can seduce him. It must be some choice, somewhere but hell if I know. Wouldn't put it past the devs to have it be a choice I made in-game 2 years ago. Oh well.
It's not a complicated fucked up choice in Timestamps, it's logic choice, you want it or not. If at some point you mention to Nika that you prefer to stay friend... thats about it, nothing more complicated than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesouh

Draakaap23

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If you dont get it, it probably mean you miss many content then, because Nika scene are conditioned on previous choice you made. That may happens if you use someone else saves at some point that wasnt on Nika path ;)
I never bothered with other peoples saves until just now

Reactions: Motkeyz

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
As Motkeyz is saying, you must be on Nika's route, because besides the sex scene they express the love they have for one another.
I did a save to bifurcate Nika's love route and the friendly one, but quite frankly I don't remember anymore which is this point.

Motkeyz Is it possible to know which routes with other female characters will be blocked if we choose Nika's route ? Or that would reveal to much of the plot?

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes