Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As Motkeyz is saying, you must be on Nika's route, because besides the sex scene they express the love they have for one another.
I did a save to bifurcate Nika's love route and the friendly one, but quite frankly I don't remember anymore which is this point.

Motkeyz Is it possible to know which routes with other female characters will be blocked if we choose Nika's route ? Or that would reveal to much of the plot?
We don't really block content in that way, we more like reduce the amount of content you get with some characters based on if you skip or deny them, we don't penalize making a harem for yourself :) , we tend to make the choices quite clear in that regard to show interest or not show interest. Ending will be affected though in part by your choices as well, but again we don't really penalize

/A

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
As Motkeyz is saying, you must be on Nika's route, because besides the sex scene they express the love they have for one another.
I did a save to bifurcate Nika's love route and the friendly one, but quite frankly I don't remember anymore which is this point.

Motkeyz Is it possible to know which routes with other female characters will be blocked if we choose Nika's route ? Or that would reveal to much of the plot?
Choosing Nika will not affect anyone else than Nika scenes.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Choosing Nika will not affect anyone else than Nika scenes.
We don't really block content in that way, we more like reduce the amount of content you get with some characters based on if you skip or deny them, we don't penalize making a harem for yourself :) , we tend to make the choices quite clear in that regard to show interest or not show interest. Ending will be affected though in part by your choices as well, but again we don't really penalize
Thanks to both of you. I though that maybe being on Nika's route will be a problem some day if Juliana find out about the relation (and I think, if it's happen, she won't be as zen as John ;)).
IIRC, Heather wasn't so keen with the fact that Gaz was seducing the MC, even if she's open to have threesomes with Juliana.

we more like reduce the amount of content you get with some characters based on if you skip or deny them
So besides Nika, any other girl that can have her content reduced and that we have to think of having an "exclusive" route ?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Makes sense and all, but I don't see myself turning down Nika just that easily! Could be I played from a save I made to see if things go different at some point, but with the game's development pace and the kind of save system in place: I can't really remember what choice+save I made 6+ months ago since whenever the last update was (or maybe it was in the update before that one??). And I sure as shit don't have the time to replay/skip through the entire story for those few and in-between almost-randomly-seeming game choices.
Don't get me wrong, I like a bit of choice in these kind of games, but it becomes a bit of a hassle in games this big and development cycles drawn out this long. I feel like the game could do with some kind of 'Quality of life'-update for this kind of thing. But fuck if I know how that would look like when even the 'skip' function doesn't feel adequate anymore.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Thanks to both of you. I though that maybe being on Nika's route will be a problem some day if Juliana find out about the relation (and I think, if it's happen, she won't be as zen as John ;)).
IIRC, Heather wasn't so keen with the fact that Gaz was seducing the MC, even if she's open to have threesomes with Juliana.

So besides Nika, any other girl that can have her content reduced and that we have to think of having an "exclusive" route ?
I think the Old Lady in the beach.
Also, in R8-R10 (i don´t remember which update was) you have the option to share a drink with Gasz and Adult Candince and in the option said: "Important choice, save the game". That choice could be also one of those "route open/close" thing.

Reactions: neronwtf

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I think the Old Lady in the beach.
Also, in R8-R10 (i don´t remember which update was) you have the option to share a drink with Gasz and Adult Candince and in the option said: "Important choice, save the game". That choice could be also one of those "route open/close" thing.
Mrs Delington you mean. I don't remember, but you're probably right.
I think this was because you had as an alternative a threesome with the doc and another girl. But I'm not sure we are talking of the same scene.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Save for "R10 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
when i use this save and overwrite my files with the same name in the loading screen it doesnt show any savegames anymore
if i name it to a one file higher than my last one it doesnt show up under the savegames (but the rests do)

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This update was kind of disappointing seemed to be many more stills and not much animation even in the sex scenes also much shorter then previous updates

Reactions: Draakaap23

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I really hope the "perfect fucking ending" involves saving the grandmothers as well as Helen. Losing them would be a shame. Surely the MC can go to the future and grab the cure to cancer.

Also, I forgot to mention this after the update last time, but fuck Bacon! Why is he in love with Gaz now? Is it because of that fucking lap dance? Leave our girls alone you fat fuck. We're already sharing your mom, keep the fuck away from everyone else!

Reactions: josefwest

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
The patch asks me for a password when I try to extract it.... it's not on the patch page.... (save your snark, thanks. I did the search. It doesn't come up and I'm not wading through 4,000,000 posts to try and find it so I decided to ask. If you can help, great. If you can't, fine.... been here a while. Long enough to know the search is unreliable at best.)

Feb 10, 2018
The patch asks me for a password when I try to extract it.... it's not on the patch page.... (save your snark, thanks. I did the search. It doesn't come up and I'm not wading through 4,000,000 posts to try and find it so I decided to ask. If you can help, great. If you can't, fine.... been here a while. Long enough to know the search is unreliable at best.)
I mean...

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to
Do not rename, do not open it, do not extract it, just copy it as is.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I really hope the "perfect fucking ending" involves saving the grandmothers as well as Helen. Losing them would be a shame. Surely the MC can go to the future and grab the cure to cancer.

Also, I forgot to mention this after the update last time, but fuck Bacon! Why is he in love with Gaz now? Is it because of that fucking lap dance? Leave our girls alone you fat fuck. We're already sharing your mom, keep the fuck away from everyone else!
So generous of you to share HIS mother :ROFLMAO:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So generous of you to share HIS mother :ROFLMAO:
I know right?! You're welcome Bacon, now stay in your lane.

BTW, I get you were being sarcastic. I'm choosing to ignore it because the MC has certain rights due to his MCness and that includes sharing someone else's mother with them and reserving the right to claim EVERY other woman in the game.

I'm also not remotely serious about any of this. I enjoy this game and I'm invested in how it turns out, but it is still just a game.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I know right?! You're welcome Bacon, now stay in your lane.

BTW, I get you were being sarcastic. I'm choosing to ignore it because the MC has certain rights due to his MCness and that includes sharing someone else's mother with them and reserving the right to claim EVERY other woman in the game.

I'm also not remotely serious about any of this. I enjoy this game and I'm invested in how it turns out, but it is still just a game.
Of course I was sarcastic and I felt that you are really invested in the game, which made me laugh a lot just like this game for that matter.

I haven't played since R8, but I was crueler than you. I let Bacon just watch his mom get banged by the Mc :giggle:

daddy44cool54

May 3, 2021
Amazing game and great storyline, but I feel the last 2 updates are relatively smaller than previous updates in terms of lewd content , but in terms of story progression the last 2 updates were great. I hope the next updates contain more content. Great work Motkeyz.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes