ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I would like to ask a question about lore - when did Kate's husband, John's and Piper's father disappear? maybe the date of the disappearance (or death) of Kate's husband can be moved slightly so that MC can be made Piper's father? =) well, yes, to make such a small temporary twist as if a friend made a mistake with the dating and sent the MC a little earlier. then no adultery will take place (which the author so zealously opposes), and Grandma Kate will give birth to Piper, and Piper will have real motives for incest - it will be in her blood. and it would be relatively logical. Piper seems to be younger than John. that the MC does not have any memories - so this can happen later on the main timeline.

Motkeyz, how do you look at the possibility of such a temporary twist in future updates of the novel?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
guys who is old man johnson. the corporate agent recognized him and said that he had changed his name. Johnson said Gaz was in a better place than when they were together. but to an early question that old Johnson is an older MC, I got the answer that I was wrong. so who is he? maybe the punk with whom Gaz blackmailed Heather? who the hell is he? please tell me straight if you can

UPD: and who is mr. Glenn? is he renegade from corporation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
His nickname is Bacon. His actual first name is Hamon ("Ham"-on). Bacon's father's name on the other hand is Jamón which means "ham" in Spanish.
And his Grandfather was called "Schinken" or "Wurst" I'm not entirely sure about it, but might travel in the past to find out it's "Salami" o_O but some theories say it might be "Frankfurter" which is a German city and the name for Wurst outside of Germany.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And his Grandfather was called "Schinken" or "Wurst" I'm not entirely sure about it, but might travel in the past to find out it's "Salami" o_O but some theories say it might be "Frankfurter" which is a German city and the name for Wurst outside of Germany.
Nope. His grandfather was called "Blutwurst" or sometimes "Fleischpeitsche". ;)

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes