BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a complete tutorial up to the latest R10 version?
[/QUOTE]
You ask him there:
At the moment, he was releasing a new version of his game, he does a lot of walkthroughs
and when he gets to this one, no one knows.
I wait it too.

Reactions: leproso0413

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
dame what a game backed to after two years and haved to replayed the chapter 1 and the story was just master piece i enjoyed chapter 2 i wish the dev the best of luck the success in his life and keep the good work dev you doing great(y)(y)(y)

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
isnt Dr. River (Aliza) model in other dev's games too?
ahh yeh cuz they use/rent/buy the models from this company i forget it's name
i think it's daz 3d

so most common h-games use daz 3d or honey select/koikatsu illusion stuff

ue engine and models from it can create better results but time consuming and limit your customer flexibility as not everyone has amazing pc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathsman0098

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Has this been abandoned? Its been almost half a year since the last update.
Honestly i wonder that myself what happened to this game it used to have regular updates like 3-4 months per release?
Posted on the discord:
1679500038904.png

They've spent a decent amount of time getting the game out on Steam, so that's why the delay.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
1. I let my subscription on SubscribeStar expire due to no information posted there as to what was going on with the game. I just checked your Patreon page for recent activity, which there was. Why haven't you cut & pasted the info to SubscribeStar? I do not do any support via Patreon.
2. Because you haven't posted anything in months on SubscribeStar, the warning "Be aware, this Creator has not published anything for more than two weeks", pops up, so this would probably deter any new subscribers.
3. I'll resubscribe when SubscribeStar is updated.

Reactions: User1230

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Man, i thought capitalism produced efficient product. Waiting 8 months or more for an update is kinda funny. Sad such a good game is waiting for an update all this time. What a shame. I guess the prevailing ideals is.... uh .... wrong? No way! Capitalism is amazing! :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes