Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Man, i thought capitalism produced efficient product. Waiting 8 months or more for an update is kinda funny. Sad such a good game is waiting for an update all this time. What a shame. I guess the prevailing ideals is.... uh .... wrong? No way! Capitalism is amazing! :ROFLMAO:
yeah, it's almost like the game was abandoned or something

veneisse15

Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 2520392

It's free on here, so is it really the 8 months of wait time that upsets you (about Capitalism)? The dev currently has 611 patron supporters, who are in theory able to control their own destiny. If people don't wish to help fund the game's development, they can choose not to. To me that's not a great example of hating Capitalism, I don't see how Feudalism would improve things...quite the opposite from a game sharing community perspective. ;)

I won't agrue the downsides of industrial capitalism, working long hours, for low wages, under miserable working conditions, child labor, dealing with unemployment...just a few things that come to mind, but I can't really complain about a freer market...or a free game, since beggars can't be choosers (in any economic system).
The last update was on November, so it has been 5 months not 8 months.

Reactions: Polyphem

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Save for "R10 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
Where do i add the save?

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
How many in-game days are there so far? I'm currently on Day 16 and I don't know how far along the story I am.

Also, apart from getting scene variations, do choices matter in progressing the story?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes