mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i redownloaded it again played a little made a save and left came back to try the save i just made and still its not there dont have a clue whats happening in the save files it shows them all there but wont show in the game

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
theyre there but wont show in the game
At first I just copied the files into the save folder and found that it didn't show up in the game. Then I took SonsOLiberty's approach and replaced one of the files. It worked, but it's better not to do anything with this full path save, you just load it and watch it, it might cause your game to crash. The game will not be able to load any save. If your game crashes, delete the full path save. I hope I can help you.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
thanks
At first I just copied the files into the save folder and found that it didn't show up in the game. Then I took SonsOLiberty's approach and replaced one of the files. It worked, but it's better not to do anything with this full path save, you just load it and watch it, it might cause your game to crash. The game will not be able to load any save. If your game crashes, delete the full path save. I hope I can help you.
i took my last save from yesterday and took it out and put it back in and it works thanks for the help

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how to save nika? i got a crowbar and go back to the chocolaterie then i get killed how do you get past that? thanks for any help

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
how to save nika? i got a crowbar and go back to the chocolaterie then i get killed how do you get past that? thanks for any help
Maybe you can find some advice in the walkthrough, otherwise you can backtrack to the last choise.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Before going to the chocolaterie, you have to send your coordinates from the computer room in school.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Just want to give props where props are due...

I have thoroughly enjoyed this game, thus far. The second chapter seems even better than the first.
Thus far, I have no complaints with this game.

Keep up the good work.
My only complaint is that it is too linear (almost kinetic novel). A shame for a time travel sandbox ;)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
So I moved the game (Timestamps 2- Lost Love) from one computer to another, and most of it works:
The TITLE SCREEN, the saves all load, and the music/SFX all play, but once I load all the rendered Images are just plain WHITE, only animations, the text box and dialogue work, but the images meant to be shown are all bugged and WHITE.
Anyone know how I can remedy this?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone know how I can remedy this?
Since you got a new computer you need to install all additional Windows updates like MS Visual C++. Support for webp codec was added in Visual C++ 2015 - which is required for this game. There is a post about it on Chapter 1's OP:
1684591668210.png

Reactions: Garrettino

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Does the ren'py key for that work? On Windows it's S. Whatever else Mac offers to make screenshots will work as well.
nope, it's S for Mac in Ren'py too, but I couldn't get that to work here-Is there a folder other than the desktop Screenshots would be if the game took one?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
nope, it's S for Mac in Ren'py too, but I couldn't get that to work here-Is there a folder other than the desktop Screenshots would be if the game took one?
The Windows versions of Ren'Py games saves the screenshots within the game directory, meaning that the user needs to have writing access rights to that directory. A message on screen will say if it was successful or not also naming the correct path.
If you don't get such a message, I guess they key doesn't work after all.
But I am sure the Mac has its own ways to allow taking screenshots, no? In Windows there's plenty of options (my favorite is Win+PtrScr, that instantly saves the full visible screen into a file).

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes