GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
did the dev write anything regarding update? It’s still on 20 percents of restring according to the site.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Really dont want share Heather with Bacon, Bacon watched MC's Mom Liveshow, then he need watch MC fuck his mother again and again :BootyTime: , MC is a motherfxxker no doubt:LUL:
I still hate bacon from when he kicked Sophia from AWAM game out of the game when she was looking to get laid cause after 6 years in AWAM she still only has sex with hubby:mad:

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Yeah man, fuck Bacon! He only builds time machine for MC, only saves MC's life, only helps MC bang his own... landlady, only helps MC go back in time to bang MC's "landlady", only helps MC rescue his "roommate" when she's stuck in the past. I can't believe he would have the audacity to try to entertain the thought of banging his own "landlady" in his own damn house despite the fact that he's the only reason the MC is still breathing.

I hope the dev takes our suggestions seriously even though we pirate the game, aren't his Patreon supporters and don't contribute to him financially.

That said, I think I have a compromise that everyone should like though...

Bacon should fuck Juliana on the MC's bed and stream it to his TV so the MC's can watch his "landlady" getting Baconated™ on screen as he's fucking Heather at Bacon's house. :ROFLMAO:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah man, fuck Bacon! He only builds time machine for MC, only saves MC's life, only helps MC bang his own... landlady, only helps MC go back in time to bang MC's "landlady", only helps MC rescue his "roommate" when she's stuck in the past. I can't believe he would have the audacity to try to entertain the thought of banging his own "landlady" in his own damn house despite the fact that he's the only reason the MC is still breathing.

I hope the dev takes our suggestions seriously even though we pirate the game, aren't his Patreon supporters and don't contribute to him financially.

That said, I think I have a compromise that everyone should like though...

Bacon should fuck Juliana on the MC's bed and stream it to his TV so the MC's can watch his "landlady" getting Baconated™ on screen as he's fucking Heather at Bacon's house. :ROFLMAO:
I still don't fully trust Bacon. I still think he's keeping important information from the mc.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I still don't fully trust Bacon. I still think he's keeping important information from the mc.
You might be onto something, I get the feeling that his true intentions won't be revealed until he merges with 6 copies of himself in a Applewood smoker and combines his form with fresh grilled beef, American cheddar cheese, and 2 toasted buns.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes