Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
MC returns to the past, impregnates his mother and becomes his own father.:LOL:
We already had that with grampa in Futurama :)
And I saw a movie a few months ago that topped all that :p In that movie the main person was the mother, the father and the offspring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermit76

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
MC returns to the past, impregnates his mother and becomes his own father.:LOL:
That is not his mother but adopted mother . She refers to him as Son of her friend .

And I saw a movie a few months ago that topped all that :p In that movie the main person was the mother, the father and the offspring.
"Predestination" is quite the movie . You also got to realize that he also kills him self . So off topic and sorry for small spoiler to ppl that didnt watch that movie yet

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
That is not his mother but adopted mother . She refers to him as Son of her friend .

"Predestination" is quite the movie . You also got to realize that he also kills him self . So off topic and sorry for small spoiler to ppl that didnt watch that movie yet
use the incest patch

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there. I'm just playing the best since the beginning of the first part of Timestamps Unconditional Love, which drew me in incredibly much than others. I return to it with dignity when I started and when the current second part came out.
It's a pity that you can't translate it in Polish, but I'm trying to translate the game myself to understand what plot it contains in addition to hot sex scenes. I can't wait for the next version of Timestamps Love Lost 11 Issue 2. If there were more releases and versions of the game, I'm willing to wait, if it ended up with this release 2 and versions, it's hard.
But I really congratulate the creators that after the first part they entered the next parts and 2 was created. Worth watching and playing and anticipating. Greetings from Poland.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes