ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
question about the name of the game - why "lost love"?
in the case of "unconditional love" - everything seems clear there - mother and son have realised each other in a loving relationship.
but who and what is lost in "lost love"? or is "lost" more in the context of "finding what is lost"?

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
question about the name of the game - why "lost love"?
in the case of "unconditional love" - everything seems clear there - mother and son have realised each other in a loving relationship.
but who and what is lost in "lost love"? or is "lost" more in the context of "finding what is lost"?
I think that lost love is Veronica lost in time.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Assuming it's not referring to something that will happen in a future update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is the event that closes the first chapter ? And what does the MC do just after ? And what do Veronica and Mc say each other when they meet again ? Maybe now you can understand my answer, and why I'm right about the second chapter title.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

I'm sorry about some delays with the testing and configurations due to upcoming relocation this weekend and a bunch of byrocracy around it on my end, some things is hard to schedule around, but on a plus side the working conditions will be significantly better and i will have twice as fast bandwidth :)

AESOUH

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Any estimated date for the release? seems to be in its final fixes, but with the relocation mentioned few messages ago, i don't know if anything about release date has been announced.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Soon'TM

Sounded like their coder was moving last weekend so that no doubt threw a wrench in the works.

Reactions: Tearil

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Latest from Patreon.

I'm sorry about some delays with the testing and configurations due to upcoming relocation this weekend and a bunch of byrocracy around it on my end, some things is hard to schedule around, but on a plus side the working conditions will be significantly better and i will have twice as fast bandwidth :)

AESOUH
Did he possibly mean "bureaucracy"?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes