dziczeq2

Apr 29, 2022
Someone know, where save data location? I need to move my progress to another PC
Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R):
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

Save location on Mac (Use Finder):
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

Save location on Linux:

MasterEldrag

Sep 27, 2018
Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R):
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

Save location on Mac (Use Finder):
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

Save location on Linux:
Thanks

nauagos

Mar 12, 2021
Hello all, not sure if this was answered before but i have an issue when you start chapter 2 and you need to choose between smoking "fetish" or not. Nothing happens, the game freezes, i cannot choose one of the two images of Juli. Any help here?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Shit...

this game isn't harem themed, is it? I thought the game was harem themed and ended up romantically involved with Veronika, but she's not my favorite girl (it's Julia)! I fucked up my save game, right? Since in the end we will be forced to choose only one girl... or am I wrong? I like Veronika, but no way in hell am I going to choose her over Julia.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Shit...

this game isn't harem themed, is it? I thought the game was harem themed and ended up romantically involved with Veronika, but she's not my favorite girl (it's Julia)! I fucked up my save game, right? Since in the end we will be forced to choose only one girl... or am I wrong? I like Veronika, but no way in hell am I going to choose her over Julia.
Honestly no idea - I think what I understand it to be is we'll get an ending with a girl, but then again some girls seem to be kinda... almost sharing? I've been personally fucking everything that moves, and will have to pay for a whole lot of child support, so I'm hoping for a harem ending but if not I think I'm also going for Julianna.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Find out what could be wrong in a sentence that contains ".... I thought...."
far less than what's wrong with a reply that just tries to make YOU look like a prick... Hoping someone finds your snark funny, are you? It's been 5 months and that progress means it'll be another 10 months. So yeah, the game was abandoned, wasn't it?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: josefwest

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I've been thinking about Julie's path. Well, if mc wants to fully live life with Julie(without sharing), then you can completely live without John. Just place the cells in a surrogate mother at a certain point in time and space, or at worst, grow yourself in a container. And then send yourself into the past and close the circle of events.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes