Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure the game is ready, but they want to release it on the weekend and this make me so angry... They don't understand that a fast release means happy fans, more trust and more patrons, like NTL Media! But they want to release it in the weekend, but a week is a lot! Don't be close about releasing it int he weekends. Maybe do smaller updates, but more frequently!
Or... Or, and this is just a possibility, it'll be ready when it is ready.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm pretty sure the game is ready, but they want to release it on the weekend and this make me so angry... They don't understand that a fast release means happy fans, more trust and more patrons, like NTL Media! But they want to release it in the weekend, but a week is a lot! Don't be close about releasing it int he weekends. Maybe do smaller updates, but more frequently!
I wish someone told me this before so I didn't have to sit here and fix issues that came up during testing and do engine improvements all week and streamlining the game with the testers to bring you the best out of the update, when I could've been chilling and milking patrons instead, would've also been nice to go sleep before the sun goes up :HideThePain:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Come on Aesouh we ALL know that what your REALLY doing is ADDING more Pancakes to TORTURE us poor players. :)

Take the time you need. The QUALITY of the game is great, and so I have no problem waiting a bit. (y)

Just a thought.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I wish someone told me this before so I didn't have to sit here and fix issues that came up during testing and do engine improvements all week and streamlining the game with the testers to bring you the best out of the update, when I could've been chilling and milking patrons instead, would've also been nice to go sleep before the sun goes up :HideThePain:
And some idiot facepalmed your post. That braniac has NEVER done serious coding, I bet.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And some idiot facepalmed your post. That braniac has NEVER done serious coding, I bet.
Conveniently the same person who liked that earlier stupid post :unsure:

Heh, it's almost as bad as someone purposefully going through your post history, facepalming your most recent posts, all because you facepalmed one post of theirs that was actually a stupid thing to say... Kids these days just don't know how to pretend to be grown ups at all:ROFLMAO:

O...D

Apr 21, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm new to this please bear with me :) I just discovered these types of games and I want to thank all the cool developpers and contributors out there! I used to be a C++ programmer and I can imagine the work involved here in the development of these games. Although I'm just learning the current technical lingo here. It seems different than 1990s programming so thats really cool!

I'm working on an adult script, a book, hope to be done within the year 2020-2021. Hey, who knows, maybe it could one day be turned into a game! (I don't program this stuff)

I really like the story of Timestamps. Time traveling is a complex concept, yet, what I experienced with Chapter 1 was interesting. What occured to me while playing: the developpers can take this concept anywhere, since time traveling has been explored but no one knows what really happens when you start doing it! So anything could happen. The story is A1 and the render of it excellent.

Like the paradoxes, the loops, the parallel simultaneous existences in space. And to mix it with an erotic story has to be the most interesting idea I've seen in time travel. It never occured to me to think about it until I played Chapter 1 of Timestamps.

So thanks those who work so hard on this concept, it's fantastic and look forward to be able to play Chapter 2.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
We might even see a release by this weekend, which reading this thread has shown me is apparently now bad for....reasons? Are...are we not allowed to fap on weekends now?
Hope not. A lot of us got laid off or furloughed because of the global situation, so I'm in an indefinite weekend.

Doubt we'll see a release so soon though, they usually update the testing percentage to 95 and 99% with a few days after each just to tease us! :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I made a post against them some days ago, but I trust them and they are developing a very great game. I'm sure they'll release it this weekend
I just hope you're right and the weekend begins at 0h01 european time. Exactly 1h20mn from now. :D

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes