rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
I just hope you're right and the weekend begins at 0h01 european time. Exactly 1h20mn from now. :D
Yeah... but it lasts to the Sunday 23:59 European Time. Exactly 2 days from now.

I'm also willing to play this AWESOME PIECE OF ART, but since I paid nothing for it, all I can do is to wait and thank the creators.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah... but it lasts to the Sunday 23:59 European Time. Exactly 2 days from now.

I'm also willing to play this AWESOME PIECE OF ART, but since I paid nothing for it, all I can do is to wait and thank the creators.
Totally agree, it's just that I can't seem to be interested in the 250 updates for other games which have been released since this game was at 90% or so. Also I hope that the few games I like won't be all released at the same time. It makes the wait more bearable if you have one game you like every week or so. But alas, I don't like enough games to get this.

Reactions: rob.caballero

dirtybono

Jun 15, 2019
One one hand, I am thinking: "Oh Lord, let today be the release day." But reading other comment, I would like to see as well the developer udpating the chart with now testing at 70% again, just to annoy those rude boys...

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
I'm from the future, played the update. Turns out that our girlfriend is actually our bastard daughter via the girl that would become the mayor.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I hope we get to fuck Nika soon. 1 chapter of blue-balling is enough,I believe.Please guys,don't go AWAM way.That HJ she did in Ch.1 I won't count as anything, also the footjob...not a fan of those and soooo many games have them.

Reactions: itsxxxstylerzxxx

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I hope we get to fuck Nika soon. 1 chapter of blue-balling is enough,I believe.Please guys,don't go AWAM way.That HJ she did in Ch.1 I won't count as anything, also the footjob...not a fan of those and soooo many games have them.
Not a fan of Nika, because not a fan of tatoos. But as a fan of incest, I would enjoy scenes with Nika and her father. But for this we need to be back to the future. Or maybe it will never happen. Btw, one thing I'd like is some back & forth between past & present. I hope this chapter/season won't be all in the past. Some variety is always welcome.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not a fan of Nika, because not a fan of tatoos. But as a fan of incest, I would enjoy scenes with Nika and her father. Bur for this we need to be back to the future. Or maybe it will never happen. Btw, one thing I'd like is some back & forth between past & present. I hope this chapter/season won't be all in the past. Some variety is always welcome.
I would much rather send the father packing.:p
I'm not a fan of the mother really...I am a fan of Nika.;):love: I'll be kinda upset if we get the milf nika but not the teen nika, would be like a slap in the face.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I would much rather send the father packing.:p
I'm not a fan of the mother really...I am a fan of Nika.;):love: I'll be kinda upset if we get the milf nika but not the teen nika, would be like a slap in the face.
I like dad, especially in the past timeline, I can be his wingman. So he can have mom as much as he wants, but he touches my sweet little Nika one time in the present and snip snip goes the peepee guillotine. :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes