kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Next update is last as they gonna finish the game or it's a finish of chapter 2 and new chapter is in development? I'm out of the loop when it comes to this game, lost the interest and almost forgot about it due to long times between updates.
Edit: reading now on patreon they really are gonna conclude the game with next release, underwhelming in my opinion, game had a lot potential with various characters and optional content as well and while there were good chunk of scenes with every update it was just same old vanilla most of the times with barely any escalation and some characters barely got even basic sex scene.

As for sharing path we got heather-bacon, past scene with john and that's it. I don't know if devs planned more and bitten more than they could chew along the way which made them cut development short but i always though we gonna get part3 or this part2 should have at least few chapters more to conclude story and more importantly add more scenes with various characters and more sharing content. If they devs always planned to end with r12 then it really feels short with sexual content and in my opinion whole time traveling was mostly waste of time and content with 80s characters, world building(university, arcade, neighborhood apart from minor flashback scenes should've been redirected to present time characters/scenes.
Well most people like vanilla and don't like to leave their basic harem and romance path. the dev most likely doesn't want the hatred of his supporters as he releases one update a year, this game is usually targeted at normal-minded people, I'm guessing you are bored with vanilla sex because you have seen it all.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone have a full save (everything unlocked)?

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
my game is stuck in this part..... anyone encounter this?

View attachment 3032905
I don't know how viable it is for you, but I got through it by downloading the previous release, playing that part and going back to the new one.

Does have anyone the uncensored patch an can upload it on an other site my download limit is reached at megadownload
you go, uncensor patch mirror on mediafire.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So, we have a couple of revelations, one choice that doesn't really affect anything, and a bunch of sex scenes stitched together. Why did this update take so long? This update reminded me so much of the last couple of updates for Lust Theory Season 2, where they just threw a bunch of stuff on the screen and called it a day. I get they are saving story stuff for the final release, but this just felt rushed for something that has taken this long to come out.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone share the lewdpatcher? its not available in the main page, i tried to use the one with the R10 update and its not working

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
I was so looking forward to this update, was sad it was delayed months. Sounds like it might not worth playing. Hyperbole aside, is it a skip until next update?

cherrylizard

Jul 20, 2022
So, we have a couple of revelations, one choice that doesn't really affect anything, and a bunch of sex scenes stitched together. Why did this update take so long? This update reminded me so much of the last couple of updates for Lust Theory Season 2, where they just threw a bunch of stuff on the screen and called it a day. I get they are saving story stuff for the final release, but this just felt rushed for something that has taken this long to come out.

A man's gotta eat

Jul 31, 2023
honestly, you aren't missing much if you just wait till the next update.

Indeed . The plot is collapsing in, on itself like the MC and the plot armor twists we keep getting. By the end of it im sure the whole fucking town is in on it and the MC is some lab rat in a simulation.

time travel is a tricky tale to tell due to repercussions but the MC in this game is such a dipshit im stunned he hasn't caused an irreversible collapse of the universe hes made so many mistake in the past.

He falls apart yet again as soon as he sees cleavage and contradicts his own monologues of what he must do to succeed , every update.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes